Jobs in RMSA, RMSA Recruitment 2017 18 154 posts
Applications are invited on prescribed format along with self attested copies of documents from the eligible candidates for engagement purely on contractual basis on consolidated salary in the Noor Society (State implementing Society for RMSA, J&K)
Extension of submission date for the most of Special Education
Teacher under RMSA
111 continuation to Advt. Notice No:-Edu/RMSA/Adm/03 Dated: – 16-08-2017 it is hereby informed that the last date for submission of application forms for the post of Special Education Teacher has been extended upto 05/09/2017.
The terms and conditions shall remain unchanged.
Extension of Date for the post of Subject Specific teacher under RMSA
Name of the Post
Special Education Teacher for Inclusive
Education for Disabled Children at Secondary Stage
Total Posts 154
1. Graduate with B.Ed. (Special Education)
2. B.Ed. (General) with one year Diploma in Special Education.
3. B.Ed. (General) with Two year Diploma in Special Education.
4. B.Ed. (General) with Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education (PGPD).
5. B.Ed. (General) with Post Graduate Professional Certificate in Special Education.
6. PG Diploma in Special Education (Multiple Specialty : Physical and Neurological)
The Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Special Education must be recognized/approved from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) or the Institute awarding such Certificate must have approval/recognition from RCI.
Pay per month Consolidated Rs 18,000/-
24th of August 2017
extended to 05/09/2017
How to apply
The eligible candidates must submit their applications by or before 24th of August 2017 only through Speed Post with POD (Proof of Delivery) in the office of State Project Director RMSA, Rawatpora, Baghat-e-Barzallah, Behind Bone & Joint Hospital Srinagar. The date of Test / Interview shall be notified separately on our website