OFFICE OF THE CHILD DEVELOPMENT PROJECT OFFICER
- Whereas one post of Aganwadi worker became vacant at Anganwadi Centre Kanilwan E due to promotion of Ridwana Akhter Aganwadi worker of that centre as supervisor.
- Whereas as per the criteria the post was to be filled up among the A.W. Helpers of Village Kanilwan possessing the qualification as matriculation with 10 years experience.
- Whereas as per the report of concerned supervisor none of the A.W. Helpers of Village Kanilwan is matriculate with 10 years experience.
- Whereas a public notice was issued vide this office No. CDPO/Bij/15/245- 47- Dt: 4-9-15 which was published in daily newspaper Greater Kashmir on 9-9-15 inviting objections, if any, for advertising the post.
- Whereas upto 22-9-15 no representation has been received by this office.
Hence applications are invited from the eligible female candidates from
Kanilwan E covering area of the same centre on honorarium basis.
- Minimum educational qualification Matric, however if Matriculate is not available Middle pass shall be considered and in case of predominant population of Reserved Categories no qualification bar shall apply.
- Age as on 01.01.2015 should be 18 to 44 years.
- Candidates shall be permanent resident of J&K State and shall belong to the concerned Hamlet strictly from the area covering the said centre.
- The application forms shall reach this office with 10 days from the publication of this notice in this dailies along with qualification certificate, state subject, D.O.B certificate and present permanent residence certificate.