Government Dental College & Hospital
SHIREEN BAGH, SRINAGAR
Website: www.gdcsrinagar.org E-mail: [email protected] Phone No: 0194 – 2504701, 0194 – 2504702 Fax No: 0194 – 2504703
Applications on the prescribed forms, from the permanent residents of J&K State are invited on payment of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) against proper G. R to the tenure post of Registrar in the below mentioned Department of this College as per the relevant rules in vogue for a period of (01) one year in the first instance further extendable upto maximum of (03) Three years subject to Satisfactory work and conduct certificate from the concerned HODs:
|S. NO.||NAME OF SPECIALTY||NO. OF POST|
|01.||CONSERVATIVE DENTISTRY & ENDODONTIC||01 (ONE)|
The application form can be had from the office of Principal/Dean, Govt. Dental College & Hospital, Srinagar during office hours on all working days upto 19-10-2015 at 03:00 PM. The candidates who download their application forms from official website i.e. www.gdcsrinagar.org shall submit the form alongwith G. R. @ Rs. 500/- in the office of Principal/Dean, Govt. Dental College 6s Hospital, Srinagar. The application form complete in all respects should reach the office of the undersigned alongwith the following documents, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer on or before 21 -10-2015 upto 03:00 PM.
- BDS Degree & Internship completion certificate.
- Marks certificate of all the BDS Examinations.
- MDS Marks certificate/Degree (if any),
- House Job certificate issued by the Principal of the College concerned.
- Registration Certificate (upto-date) of J&K State Dental Council.
- Attempt certificate of all the BDS Examinations issued by the competent authority.
- Rural Service certificate (prior to post-graduation) issued by the Director Health Services.
- Field Service Certificate (after post-graduation) issued by the office of Director Health Services.
- Distinctions/Scholarship/Honours/Medals certificate issued by the office of competent authority.
- Extracurricular activity certificate from competent authority.
- Professional publication in a standard Medical Journal (if any),
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- State Subject Certificate.
Conditions & Eligibility:
- The in-service candidates from Health Department shall follow the policy/guidelines issued by the Govt, vide Order No. 164-HME of 2012 dated 2.3.2012 followed by Govt. Order No. 474 – HME of 2014 Dated: 11-08-2014.
- The doctors who are not in government service shall be paid consolidated pay equal to basic pay for the post of Dental Surgeon in the Health Department as per SRO 93 of 2009 dated 15.04.2009 plus dearness allowance and HRA as applicable to in-service doctors and no other monetary benefit whatsoever.
- The applicant should be BDS or equivalent as recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- The applicant having Post Graduate (MDS) qualification in the concerned discipline as recognized by Dental Council of India will be given preference in pursuance to Govt. Order No. 706-HME of 2007 dated 11.1.2007.
- The in-service applicant has to forward his/her application form through proper channel.
- The in-service doctors shall be allowed to participate in the selection process only with the prior permission of the Administrative Department as per the policy/guidelines issued by the Govt, vide Order No. 164-ME of 2012 dated 2.3.2012.
- Those doctors who have already completed their tenureship as Registrar / Tutor in any discipline in the institution as recognised/approved by Dental Council of India need not apply and their application forms shall not be considered. However, this restriction shall not be applicable in respect of such doctors who have done their tenureship in the discipline prior to the passing of their post-graduation.
- The applicants who have earlier been appointed as Registrar/ Demonstrator/Tutor in any discipline in the institution as recog nised/approved by Dental Council of India, but have not completed their tenure fo’ one reason or the other shall not be considered.
- The application form should be accompanied with an undertaking having stamps of proper value duly attested by the Notary declaring that he/ she has not done Registrarship/ Demonstratorship/Tutorship earlier within or outside the State in any discipline.
- A recent passport size photograph should be pasted at the appropriate place in the application form.
- The candidates shall abide by all the instructions issued by the Administrative Department from time to time in this regard.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
The eligible candidates shall have to appear for interview before the Selection Committee in the office chambers of the undersigned for which dates shall be notified separately.
The selection of the candidates will be made in accordance with the orders issued, by the Government for the purpose and on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview.
The engagement of the doctors as Registrar / Tutor shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Tenure appointment shall be subject to work and conduct of the doctors in the College/Hospital remaining satisfactory during his/her tenure. In case of misconduct or negligence in duties or found indulging in strike or any other activity which affects the Hospital services/patient care, the tenure engagement of doctor shall be terminated without any notice.
- The doctor shall be whole timer and shall not engage himself/herself in private practice and in lieu of the loss of practice he/she shall be entitled to non-practicing allowance as admissible under rules. In the event of those doctors found resorting to private practice, their engagement will be terminated without any notice and disciplinary action under rules will be taken against them.
- The selected doctors shall be asked to give an undertaking duly sworn in before the 1st Class
Magistrate to the effect that he/she has read all the terms and conditions and shall abide by the
same before he/she is allowed to join after engagement.