Office of the District Tuberculosis Officer
Applications are invited on behalf of District TB Control Society Kupwara for the below mentioned posts under Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme on contractual basis in district Kupwara. The interested candidates must be permanent residents of J&K state hailing from district Kupwara and should be in good health and have ability to put in sustained hard word. The applicants who have already applied in response to previous advertisement notification dated 28.05.2014 need not to apply.
|Category/ Job Title||No. of Posts||Essential Qualification||Desirable|
|01||1. MBA/PG Diploma in Management/ Health administration from a recognized Institute/ University.|
2. At least one year of work experience.
|1. Preference will be given to those who have worked in the field of Development/ Health at District/ State level.|
2. Basic Knowledge of Computers
|2.||Accountant||01||1. Graduation in Commerce.|
2. Two years of experience in maintenance of accounts on double entry system in a recognized society or institution.
3. Experience in working with accounting software for at least two years
|1. Familiarity with Audit in a recognized society or institution.|
2. MBA/PGD in financial management.
The hiring of the above contractual staff is subject to the following conditions:
- Contract will be offered by District TB Control Society Kupwara and not by J&K State Government.
- The initial contract will be for a period of one year, likely to be extended based upon the performance of candidates.
- Applications should be accompanied by attested photocopies of all relevant academic, technical & experience certificates and one passport size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer affixed on the application form.
- No application will be accepted after stipulated time and applications incomplete in any respect will be rejected without giving any reason thereof.
- At the time of interview, the candidates must produce the original documents/ testimonials of Photostat copies of which were appended with the application form without which the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- No T.A/DA is admissible /payable for appearing in the interview.
- If a contractual appointee, at any time willfully neglects or refuses to perform his/her duties, the services shall be terminable without any notice and he/she shall not be entitled to any salary for such period.
- Age limit for the above mentioned posts will be upto forty five (45) years only.
- The finally selected candidates shall have to sign a contract with District TB Control Society, Kupwara and should be available to join immediately.
- Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected outrightly.
The interested candidates may deposit their applications forms personally in the office of Dy. Director Employment (near Azad Gali Kupwara) within ten days from the d