G0vt jobs in ITI Bandipora
Applications on plain paper are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir State for engagement of below detailed posts on Academic Arrangement basis on below given terms and conditions. The applications along with the photo copies of certificates should reach to the office of undersigned within 15 days from the date of issuance of this notice. The applicant must be within the age group of 18-40 years.
||Graduate with 35 word per minute speed in typing on computer key board with 90% accuracy.
||Matriculate with ITI in COPA/Desktop Publishing Operator/Mechanic Computer Hardware and Networking Maintenance trades.
||Gardner cum Safaiwala
||Middle pass with experience in maintenance of lawns and parks
- The selected candidates will have to work on Rs. 7500/= per month for Degree Holder candidates.
- The selected candidates will have to work on Rs. 5500/= and Rs. 5000/= per month for the posts at S. No: 2 and S. No: 3 respectively.
- Candidates belonging to District Bandipora would be preferred.
- The assignment is totally temporary and terminable at any point of time without mentioning any reasons thereof.
- The selected candidates will have to submit an affidavit duly signed by first class magistrate that he will not claim for continuation or permanent job.
FOR ALL LATEST
GOVT & PRIVATE JOBS JKSSB, JKPSC, SSC & BANK JOBS , SELECTION LIST, NOTIFICATIONS,
DATE SHEETS, RESULTS, LATEST HEADLINES
UPDATE (Free of cost) !!!
DOWNLOAD NOW JKALERTS ANDRIOD APP (Link Given Below)
Stay Updated Stay Alert Don’t Miss Single Job Opportunity !!