GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, SRINAGAR
Applications on plain paper are invited from the eligible permanent residents of J&K State for engagement against the following posts on contract basis in the Multi- Disciplinary Research Unit (MDRU) funded by Ministry of Family Welfare, Government of India in Government Medical College, Srinagar in accordance with the provisions/ guidelines of the scheme:-
|Category/Name of post||No. of posts||Consolidated|
|1||Laboratory Technician (0M||02||18360/-||I. 10+2 with Science subjects & 2 years Diploma (DMLT) from any Institution approved by J&K State Para Medical Council (JKSPMC)|
II. One year certified research/laboratory v/ork experience
|2||Data Entry Operator (0M)||01||16179/-||I) Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application/IT/Computer Science or equivalent from a recognized Institution/University|
II) Certified knowledge of MS Office, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Excel and Statistical Softwares.
- Only those candidates are eligible to apply whose is not below 18 years and not above 40 years in case of open merit and 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen as on 01-01-2016.
- The application should be accompanied with the following attested copies of the documents:-
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation)
- 10+2 academic qualification certificate
- Professional/technical qualifications as per criteria of eligibility mentioned above against each post.
- Applications should reach the office of the undersigned by or before 20,h February, 2016
- Candidates who are eligible for more than one post are required to apply separately for each post.
- Written test for each post will be held for which a separate notice will be issued after scrutinizing the applications.
- In case of large number of candidates applying for the above posts, a shortlisted candidates will be called for interview against each post in the ratio of 10:01 (No of posts) as per approved criteria/parameters given below:-
|Parameters||Points (Total points 20|
|1. Percentage of marks at Bachelors level||10 points|
|2. For post of S.No.01|
(i) Research or Laboratory (recognized institution experience as technician or interim or research or research fellow or project assistant or equivalent
(ii) For post at S.No.2
Certified computer proficiency or working experience in a recognized department/ laboratory / projector.
|Max. 10 points OS points per/year|
- No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the written test / interview