ICAR – Central Institute Of Temperate Horticulture
- D. Farm, Old Air Field, PO: Rangreth – 190 007, Srinagar (J&K) India Phone: 0194-2305116 (AAO) Tel/Fax: 0194-2305045
The eligible candidates are invited for Walk-ln-Interview on 11th January 2016 at 10:30 AM at ICAR-CITH, Old Airfield, Rangreth, Srinagar for the following temporary positions purely on contractual basis with co-terminous with the project. The candidates who fulfill the requisite qualifications as indicated below should bring their brief bio-data and experience certificates along with original and attested photocopies of qualification certificates, passport size photographs for verification and submission.
|Name and No. of post(s)||No. of post(s)||Name of project||Essential Qualification/ Desirable Qualification|
|1||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||01||NMSHE-TF-6||Essential Qualification:|
I. M.Sc. in Horticulture/Physiology/Plant Breeding and Genetics with 4 years/5 years of Bachelors degree OR
II. M.Sc in Botany/Environmental Science with NET Desirable Qualifications:
III. Experience in survey and Demonstrations
IV. Knowledqe of computer
|2||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||01||CRP-AB||Essential Qualification:|
I) M.Sc in Plant Breeding/ Horticulture / Plant Physiology with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelors degree OR
II) M.Sc in Biotechnology/ Botany with NET and two years of research experience in relevant field.
III) Research experience in DUS testing, Apple and Walnut evaluation
IV) Knowledge of computer, data analysis
|01||AINRP on Onion & Garlic||Essential Qualification:|
1. M.Sc Agricultural Entomology/Plant Protection with 4 years/5 years of Bachelors degree. OR
2. M.Sc. in Zoology with specialization in Entomology with NET & two years of research experience in relevant field. Desirable Qualifications:
3. Research experience in agricultural insect pest/mite identification, monitoring and management.
4. Basic knowledge of data collection, statistical analysis and MS Excel
| || ||01||NICRA||Essential Qualification:|
– M.Sc in Soil Science/ Horticulture with 4 years/5 years of Bachelors degree.
– M.Sc in Environment Science/ Botany v/ith NET and two years of research experience in relevant field.
– Research experience in abiotic stress/ climate change
– Knowledqe of computer
– Science Graduate Desirable Qualifications:
– Bachelors in Aqriculture or Horticulture
The Upper age limit for SRFs/JRF will be 35 years (men) and 40 years (women) as on 31.12.2015. However, for Field Assistant the upper age will be 30 years as on 31.12.2015. Relaxation as per rules will be provided in the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBCA/Vomen.
Selected candidates for the position of SRF/JRF/ Field Assistant will be paid emoluments as per norms of Govt, of India/ ICAR. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
Candidates should produce No objection certificate from the Employer/University, in case he/she is employed. The Competent Authority reserves the right to terminate services of any candidate without any notice at any time. The selected candidates should compulsorily reside in the Campus of ICAR- CITH, Srinagar