Bhartiya College of Education Udhampur Jobs Recruitment 2019. Bhartiya College of Education Invites application for iya
Bharitya College of Education Jobs Details.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates with complete bio-data supported by relevant documents and latest passport size photograph for the following posts in the M.Ed. department of the college so as to reach the office by 21st of May, 2019.
1 Professor/ Associate Professor
1. Postgraduate degree with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade in discipline relevant to the area of
2. M.Ed. with minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade OR M.A. (Education)) and B.Ed. each with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade.
3. Ph.D. degree in Education
4. Ten /Eight years of Professional Experience in Teacher Education (UG and PG Levels)
5. A minimum of Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) of the UGC.
2 Assistant Professor
1. Postgraduate degree in a related discipline as per the requirement
2. M.Ed. with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent grade OR M.A. (Education) and B.Ed. Each with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade
3. NET/SET in Education.
Preference shall be given to the candidates with Ph.D. Degree in Education and are computer savvy with good communication skills.
Salary as per J&K Govt / Norms of University of Jammu
Retired eligible persons can also apply.
For more details contact.
BHARTIYA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION UDHAMPUR
(NAAC Accredited & Affiliated to University of Jammu)
Industrial Estate Dhar Road Udhampur – 182101
Ph: 01992-277845, 277119; Email: [email protected]