JOBS IN OFFICE OF THE ADVOCATE GENERAL, J&K STATE
Advertisement notice for filling up of Class-IV Posts State (Cadre) in Advocate General Office.
Govt Jobs j&K Applications are invited for filing up of Class-IV Posts (State Cadre) in the Pay Level SL-1 (14800 – 47100) on prescribed format given in Annexure “A” to this notice as per details given below from the candidates who:- Are the Permanent Residents of the J&K State;
Name of the post Orderly
Pay Level SL-1 (14800 – 47100)
Total no of posts 07
Educational Qualification:-The Minimum qualification for appointment of Class-IV posts shall be Matric.
Are as on 01 -01 -2018 not below the age of 18 Years, and Not above:-
- 40 yrs in case of Open Merit.
- 43 yrs in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates.
- 40 yrs in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual Employees.
NOTE:- The number of posts may increase/decrease depending upon the actual vacancies at the time of selection.
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
|1.||Written Test||80 Points|
|2.||Performance in the interview/viva voce||20 Points|
- The written test shall be conducted on the basis of matriculation standard and the pattern of written test shall he of multiple choice questions on the following subjects:-
- General English
- General Science
- Social Science
- The candidates shall be shortlisted for viva-voce / interview in the ratio of 1:5 as per merit obtained on the basis of written test; provided further that the candidate(s) who have points equal to those secured by the last candidate shall be called for interview over and above the number of candidates shortlisted for viva voce. In a situation where the reserve category candidate secures merit equal to or above the cut off merit in open category, such a candidate shall be called for oral test in the respective category.
- The selection shall be made on the basis of cumulative points / merit obtained as per the criteria. Application form duly completed along with Self attested copies of the below mentioned testimonials/documents shall be addressed to the Administrative Officer, Office of the Advocate General.
How to apply
The application can be deposited in the office of Advocate General J&K State Jammu/Srinagar w.e.f. 15-05-2018 to 31 -05-2018 on all working days.
- Matriculation Certificate/D.O.B.
- Academic Qualification certificate.
- Marks certificate of examination passed Matric
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Category Certificate, if any
No additional certificates other than those mentioned above shall be entertained at the time of submission of application form. No application form shall be entertained or accepted after expiry of cut of date.
Any qualification or claim accruing to the candidate after the last date of receipt of application shall not be given any consideration. No under process documents/certificate will be entertained. Incomplete application form(s) shall be out rightly rejected and no claim shall be considered at any stage of recruitment process
A fee of Rs. 300/- in the shape of bank daft from any branch of J&K Bank Only drawn in favour of Accounts Officer, Office of the Advocate General, J&K State shall be accompanied with the application form.
Download Application form
Download New Version Of Jkalerts App.
Existing user Please Update !!