AAA Memorial College Srinagar jobs Recruitment 2020.
Abdul Ahad Azad Memorial Degree College Bemina Research Associate, Research Assistant, Field Investigator Jobs in Cluster University Srinagar Kashmir.
AAA Memorial College jobs Details: Applications are invited for the following posts under ICSSR funded project entitled “Higher Education Efficiency in J&K: An Empirical Study”
PhD Commerce/Statistics/ Economics/ Mathematics/ or Masters in respective subjects with minimum 55% marks and NET/SET. Candidates from other fields but having worked on DEA Model are also encouraged to apply
|One year||25,000 PM|
Master’s Degree in Commerce, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics with minimum 55% marks
|One Year||20,000 PM|
Master’s Degree in any Social Sciences subject with minimum 55% marks
|6 months||15,000 PM|
HOW TO APPLY:
Updated CV with a covering letter should be mailed to [email protected] by or before 22nd of August 2020. No CV shall be entertained beyond the last date. The certificates and other relevant documents must be produced on the date of the interview which shall be notified separately through email.
The terms & conditions for the posts are as follows:-
- The posts are purely on temporary basis and the duration of the time period in case of Research Associate/Assistant is extendable based on the performance of the candidates and the discretion of the Project Director.
- The candidate can terminate the Job contract without assigning any reason by giving a written notice at least 30 days before the termination of the contract.
- The candidate selected for a certain period shall have no claim for extension under the above project or continuation of his/her services in the Institute.
- Qualification & experience (if any) should be from any recognized Institute/ University.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for the interview call and selection.
- The Project Director reserves the right to terminate the appointment of the candidates at any point of time for their poor performance against the assigned task or unethical behavior that falls outside the purview of the Institute.