Anganwadi Workers/Helpers Jobs Budgam.
Applications on prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) are hereby invited from the eligible female candidates of the Panch wards shown against the below-mentioned Panchayat Halqas /M.0 Ward, for the engagement of Sanginis (Anganwadi Workers) for the Anganwadi Centres of POSHAN Project Budgam on “Honorarium basic.
How to apply: The application form along with required documents shall be deposited in the Office of the undersigned i.e, the Child Development Project Officer, Poshan Budgam by or before 12th of June 2023 against proper receipt.
Criteria for the Selection of Sahayikas (Anganwadi Helpers) shall remain as envisaged in the Govt. Order No 103 JK (SWD) OF 2023 Dated 28.04.2023. i.e.
1. The selection of Helper shall be restricted to the electoral ward where Anganwadi Centre is located.
2. Women candidates in the age group of 18-37 years shall be eligible.
3. The candidate must be a domicile of the UT of J&K.
4. Minimum qualification for Anganwadi Helper shall be matriculation.
5. In case no matriculate candidate is available in the ward, candidates with qualifications not less than 8th standard shall be considered.
6. The committee shall select the most destitute/needy married woman of the ward as helper from amongst those who fulfill the qualification criteria. In case no married candidate is available, unmarried candidates may be considered.
A. In case the eligible candidate is available within the family of retiring AWHs, the said candidate shall qualify for additional two percent points.
Self-attested copies of documents to be attached to the application form :
• Panch ward /Municipality Ward Certificate/present/continuous ward residence certificate issued by BDO duly countersigned by ACR/SDM.
• Domicile Certificate issued by Tehsildar concerned.
• Date of Birth Certificate.
• Academic Qualification Certificate with marks Card.
• If candidate belongs to family of retired AWH then copy of the E- Ration Card.
• Non-Employment Certificate from a Gazetted Officer.
• Married/Unmarried Certificate from respective Tehsildars.
• Self-addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs=5
Further Details :