Central University of Jammu recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from Indian nationals to work as Enumerators for 3rd party physical verification of units established under J&K Rural Employment Generation Programme (JKREGP) and implemented by Jammu and Kashmir Khadi Village Industry Board (JK KVIB)
- Name of Position: Enumerator
- No. of Positions: 02 (Two)
- Remuneration: ₹ 21000 per month
- Duration: One month (Position is co-terminus with the project)
- Qualification/Eligibility: MA in Social Sciences
- Desirable: Experience in field survey
The application in the prescribed format along with qualification documents (10th and M.A marks certificate and experience certificate if any) should be sent only through Email to [email protected] within 7 days of issuance of advertisement.
Interview time, date, and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through mail. Candidates interested in attending the interview shall bring the following documents:
- Application form (duly signed)
- All eligibility documents (in original)
- Two photographs
- The selection of the candidates shall be provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria and verification of the original documents.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. The decision of the selection committee will be final in the selection of eligible candidates
Contact Details: Dr. G. Durga Rao, Sr. Assistant Professor, Department of Public Policy and Public Administration, Central University of Jammu
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
👉𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 Mock Test
🚨 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 Mock Test
👮♀️ 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙂𝙇 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧-1 Mock Test
👉 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙃𝙎𝙇 Mock Test
🚂 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙉𝙏𝙋𝘾 𝘾𝘽𝙏-2 Mock Test