GMC Anantnag Jobs Senior Residents vacancy.
GMC Anantnag Jobs invites application on the prescribed format from eligible candidates (in- Service/Non-PSC doctors) for the tenure posts of Senior Residents on Academic Arrangement basis under S.0-364 of 2020 dated 27.11.2020 in the following discipline initially for a period of one-year extendable up-to a maximum of 03 years, subject to good work and conduct of the candidate. during their Ist and 2nd years of engagement which will be certified by the concerned Head of departments.
||Name of Discipline
||MS/MD/DNB/Diploma in the concerned discipline from a recognized University/Institution and registered with J&K State Medical Council. Note: Preference will be given to higher qualifications.
How to apply GMC Anantnag Jobs:
Candidates interested in applying for the said posts at Government Medical College, Anantnag candownload the application form from www.gmcanantnag.net or can obtain the application form for these posts from Main Campus Dialgam, Anantnag during working hours and can submit the application form in the office of Registrar Academics, GMC Anantnag up to 28.06.2022.
The application forms complete in all respects, should be accompanied with a non-refundable bank draft for Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only) pledged to Principal, Govt Medical College, Anantnag and payable at collection counter Anantnag.
The application forms should be accompanied with the following self attested copies of the documents:
- MBBS from a recognized University/institution.
- Marks Certificate 1st, 2nd, Pre-Final and Final MBBS examination issued by the concerned University.
- Attempt Certificate MBBS examination issued by the concerned University.
- Internship completion certificate.
- MD/MS/DNB/DDiploma qualification certificates of the respective speciality.
- MCI/J&K Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- Distinction/National Scholarship/Honours/Medals/Academic Merit Certificates.
- House Officer (House Job) experience certificate issued by the Principal of the Medical College concerned or equivalent recognized authority.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Physical active field service certificate after PG/Rural Service prior to PG certificate issued by the Director, Health Services, Jammu, Kashmir in respect of In-service candidates.
- Professional publications in a standard medical journal, if any.
- Incomplete application form(s} in any respect or not appended with relevant certificates shall be rejected without further notice.
- The selected candidate has to submit an affidavit to the effect that he/she is not on the rolls of any Medical College/Institution in the country which is pre-requisite in terms of MCI norms.
- The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance at the interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- The Non-PSC shall be paid a stipend under the rules.
- In case any declaration by the candidates is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to his/her appointment, his/her selection will be canceled ab-into liable and action, as warranted under rules, shall be initiated against the erring candidates.
Download Free PDF Ebooks for JKSSB VLW Exams.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
👉𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 Mock Test
🚨 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 Mock Test
👮♀️ 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙂𝙇 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧-1 Mock Test
👉 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙃𝙎𝙇 Mock Test
🚂 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙉𝙏𝙋𝘾 𝘾𝘽𝙏-2 Mock Test