GMC Baramulla Jobs: Applications, on the prescribed format are invited for walk-in interview from the eligible candidates, for the tenure posts of Senior Residents/Tutor Demonstrators/Junior Residents/Casualty Medical Officers on Academic Arrangement basis under SRO 24 of 2019 dated 10-01 -2019 & S.O 364 dated 27-11 -2020 initially for a period of six months in case of Junior residents/CMO’s and one year in case of Senior Residents/Tutors/ Demonstrators, extendable up to maximum 01 year for Junior residents and 02 years in case of Diploma Candidates and 03 years in case of Post graduate Candidates (MD/ MS) subject to performance and good conduct of the candidate during their 1 st and 2nd year of engagement which will be certified by the concerned Heads of the Departments after completion of 1st & 2nd year.
How to apply GMC Baramulla:
Interested candidates are advised to come with their applications along with following requisite certificates in original as well as attested photocopies for the walk-in Interview on 11th January 2021, from 10:00 AM to 04:00 PM in the Hospital Development Council Room of GMC Baramulla.
01. MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/Dip. Qualification certificates from a MCI recognized Institution.
02. Internship completion certificate.
03. Permanent Registration Certificate from State Medical Council/ MCI.
04. Addition Qualification Registration Certificate in case of Postgraduate candidates.
05. Attempt certificate of all professional examinations.
06. Marks Cards of all Professional Examinations.
07. Character Certificate from institution last attended.
08. Date of Birth Certificate.
09. Domicile Certificate.
10. Professional publications in indexed Medical Journals as 1 st/corresponding author, if any.
01. The selected candidates have to join within 1 weeks’time failing which they shall forfeit their claim and the tenure engagement shall stand cancelled without any further notice.
02. PSC confirmed doctors shall be governed by the relevant J&K civil services rules 1979, and shall have to submit N.O.C from Health & MEDepartment with their application forms as envisaged in Govt, order No. 164-HME of 2012 dated 02-03-2012.They shall also submit an affidavit attested by Judicial Magistrate that they have not done Senior Residency / Registrar-ship within or outside the Union territory of J&K. They shall be paid salary as per their LPC.
03. Non- PSC candidates shall submit an affidavit attested by Judicial Magistrate that he/she is a Non-PSC.
04. In case of unsatisfactory performance the tenure engagement can be terminated at any time.
05. The engages shall not be entitled to private practice or undertake simultaneous part time / full time job anywhere else. He / She shall work on Full time basis.
06. The selected candidates shall have to execute an agreement that he/she shall not leave the department before completion of his/her sanctioned tenure failing which the security deposit shall be forfeited and no experience certificate shall be issued.
07. The first salary shall be kept as security deposit by the accounts department and shall be paid only on successful completion of the tenure engagement.
08. Maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as on 01 -12-2020.
09. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
10. Candidates with higher qualification shall be preferred.
11. Further information if any shall be displayed on College website www.gmcbaramulla.in
GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU & KASHMIR
Department of Health & Medical Education
OFFICE OF THE PRINCIPAL GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE BARAMULLA