GMC Jammu jobs recruitment 2021. | Joint Director (ROTTO)/ In-charge (SOTTO) posts | Last date 10/08/2021.
GMC Jammu Jobs: Govt Medical College Jammu invites application on plain paper (typed) for the following post under National Organ Transplant programme (NOTP), Govt. Medical College, Jammu for “State Organ & Tissue Transplant Organization (SOTTO)” for a period of one year or till the completion of project, whichever is earlier.
GMC Jammu jobs details:
|Name of Post
|Joint Director (ROTTO)/ In-charge (SOTTO) (1)
||MBBS, MD/MS or DM/MCH in any Medical Speciality Super Specialty with 6 years experience in the specialty for non-teaching cadre and 13 year of GDO cadre.
||Experience in organ donation and procurement at supervisor level. Participation in varous global/regional/country/ meetings/symposium/ workshop on organ procurement and transplantation speciality on cadaveric donation issues
Nature of Job Technical interphase between directors and other lower functionaries.
Remuneration: Rs. 39200-67000 +87.00
How to apply GMC Jammu.
The applications should be reach on or before 10/08/2021 up to 4.00 P.M. in the office of the undersigned along with one photograph pasted on the application and self-attested complete documents as mentioned below:-
- Application on plain paper addressing to Principal, GMC, Jammu (typed).
- Date of Birth Certificate (upper age limit up to 65 years).
- 12th class marks sheet.
- Document establishment essential qualification.
- Document establishment desirable qualification.
- Experience certificate if any.
- An affidavit stating that you will abide by all the terms and conditions and not working elsewhere.
Note:- The date of interview shall be notified separately.
The selection committee constituted in reference to the above mentioned letter shall prepare the pre-merit and total merit in the under mentioned format.
- Essential Oualification = 60 points.
- Desirable Oualification = 30 points.
- Interview = 10 points.
The engagement shall be made purely on contractual basis and shall be governed by the following terms and conditions:-
- The period of their engagement shall be of one year or till the completion of the project whichever is earlier.
- The appointee shall be purely on contractual basis on the remuneration settled by the appointing authority based on the experience and qualification of the applicant for a period of one year or till the completion of the project.
- The appointment shall not confer any right to the appointee to claim for regularization and his term shall be deemed to be ceased after the tenure or completion of the said scheme whichever is earlier.
- The appointee shall be responsible for the job assigned by the competent authority from time to time.
- The appointees shall work directly in consultation with Head. Department of Urology, GMC, Jammu and monthly satisfaction work done report from the concerned Nodal Officer shall be the basis of their continuation on the said job.
Any modification as recieved from Govt, of India shall be directly applicable without any prejudice to the applicant.
No TA/DA shall be permissible to the candidates appearing for the interview.
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE, JAMMU.
Ref:- Letter of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare Department of Health and Family Welfare Medical Services Section Govt, of India No. S.12011/05/2019-MS.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.