GMC Jammu Jobs Registrars / Demonstrators Posts.
GMC Jammu Jobs Applications are invited from PSC/ Non-PSC doctors for the tenure post of Registrars /Demonstrators in the following disciplines of this college for a maximum period of three years as per SRO-25 of 2013 dated 28-01-2013 The said applications forms are available in the prescribed form from the office of the undersigned on the production of Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred) only pledged to Principal Govt. Medical College, Jammu from J&K Bank only. This is without any prejudice to any writ petition lying pending before any Hon’ble Court of law
||Radiation oncology faculty (S.C.I)
If any likely vacancy is created shall be notified separately.
CONDITIONS AND ELIGIBILITY
Incomplete application form(s) in any aspect or incomplete relevant documents submitted shall invite rejection without further communication.
FOR IN-SERVICE (PSC)/CANDIDATES:
For PSC Candidates:
- The in-service doctor shall be paid a salary as per their LPC.
- The in-service doctor shall be allowed to participate in the selection process only with the prior permission of the Administrative Department as per circular No. 02-3K (HME) of 2020 dated 20-01-2020 read with Govt. Order No. 03-HME of 2019 dated 27-05-2019 For the purpose, they should route their application forms through the Administrative Department. No advance copy shall be entertained.
- In case of selection, they will be allowed to join only after getting relieved from their Administrative Department.
FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT IN GOVT. SERVICE: – (Non-PSC Candidates)
- The Non-PSC doctors shall be engaged on consolidated pay equal to basic pay for the post of Assistant Surgeon in the Health Department as per SRO-93 dated 15-04-2009 plus dearness allowance. The maximum age for eligibility to apply shall be 50 years as of the cut-off date.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY FOR ALL CANDIDATES:
- QUALIFICATIONS: -Minimum MBBS, (MD, MS. will be preferred).
- The doctors who were earlier appointed as Registrar/Demonstrator in any discipline in GMC, Jammu or any other Govt. Medical College within the U.T of J&K but had left services before completing their tenure need not apply.
- The doctors who have already completed 3 years as Registrar /Demonstrator in any discipline need not apply and their application forms shall not be entertained.
- Any appointee (Doctor) intending to leave the job shall have to provide one-month prior notice duly forwarded by the concerned HoD or else the doctor shall have to deposit one month’s salary in this institution.
- No Experience certificate shall be issued before 2 years of senior Registrar/ Demonstrator.
- The tenure shall be terminated at any time if the work and conduct is found unsatisfactory or in case of indiscipline/misconduct.
- The Candidates who have completed their Registrarship in General Anaesthesia (Broad Speciality) are eligible to apply for Registrar ship in Cardio-Thoracic Anaesthesia (Super Speciality Anaesthesia).
- The vacancy position in each specialty is liable to increase or decrease and in case no vacancy is available in any specialty due to any reason interview in that specialty shall not be conducted.
THE APPLICATION FORM SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED BY ATTESTED COPIES OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS/TESTIMONIALS:
- Attempt Certificate of 1st, 2nd, Pre-final, and Final MBBS examinations issued by the concerned Universities.
- MBBS, MD/MS Degree/Diploma in the concerned subject.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Service Certificate (clearly indicating Rural Service if any) issued by the Director, Health Service, Jammu /Srinagar in respect of in-service doctors.
- Distinction/national Scholarship/Honours/Medals/Academic Merit Certificate.
- House Job Certificate (Jr. /Sr.) issued by the concerned Principal or equivalent recognized authority.
- Professional Publications in an MCI permitted indexed standard Medical Journals if any.
- Date of Birth as per matriculation certificate (for Non-PSC candidates. )
- Affidavit duly attested by the 15t Class Magistrate declaring that the applicant has not done Registrarship/Demonstrator-ship /Sr. Residentship in the of U.T. J&K.
- Domicile Certificate.
- NOC from Administrative Department Health and Medical Education in case of the in-service candidate.
- NOC from the Head of the institution in case of Non-PSC candidates who are doing Registrar ship/ Demonstrator ship within U.T. of J&K.
- PSC Candidates if selected will be permitted to join after furnishing relieving from Administrative Department.
Selection of candidates: The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview.
Fees: The said application forms are available in the prescribed form from the office of the undersigned on the production of Bank Draft of Rs. 500/– (Rupees five hundred) only pledged to Principal Govt. Medical College, Jammu from J&K Bank only
The schedule for the issue of forms and their receipt is as under: –
Sale of Application Form 02-07-2022 to 09-07-2022
Last date of receipt of Application Form 12-07-2022
Note: No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
Download Free PDF Ebooks for JKSSB VLW Exams.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
👉𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 Mock Test
🚨 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 Mock Test
👮♀️ 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙂𝙇 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧-1 Mock Test
👉 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙃𝙎𝙇 Mock Test
🚂 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙉𝙏𝙋𝘾 𝘾𝘽𝙏-2 Mock Test