GMC Kathua Jobs Recruitment 2022 Senior Residents/Demonstrators
GMC Kathua Jobs: Applications are invited from PSC and Non-PSC doctors (Domicile of UT of J&K) for the tenure posts of Senior Resident/Demonstrator in various disciplines of Govt. Medical College, Kathua. For regular Jobs, and updates keep visiting Jkalerts.com Or Download Our Mobile App for regular updates.
Govt Medical College Kathua Jobs Details:
- Name of the Post: Senior Resident/Demonstrator
- How to apply: Application forms will be available from 08-06-2022 to 15-06-2022 in the Department of Physiology, Govt. Medical College, Kathua
- Issuance of Application Forms Timing: 10:30 AM to 04:00 PM (Working Days Only)
- Last Date of Submission of Application Forms: 15-06-2022 (Till 04:00 PM)
- Fees: Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only) Mode of Payment: Cash only
- Note: Candidates applying for multiple specialties need to submit separate forms for each specialty.
Documents required Accompanied with self-attested copies of the following document:
- 10th Marks Card/ Diploma/DOB Certificate.
- MBBS Degree and NMC/State Medical Council Registration certificate.
- MD/MS/DNB Degree and NMC/State Medical Council Registration certificate.
- MBBS Attempt Certificate and Internship Completion Certificate.
- MBBS/M.SC Marks Card All Profs/Semesters.
- Domicile of UT of J&K.
- Rural Service Experience certificate issued by the Competent Authority/Head of the Institution.
- Professional publications, published in indexed/ national journals, as prescribed.
- Service Certificate (clearly indicating Rural Service if any) issued by the Director, Health service, Jammu/Srinagar in respect of in-service candidates.
- NOC from Administrative Department Health and Medical Education in case of In-Service candidate.
- The candidates who have already completed/doing/left the Registrarship/ Senior Residency/Demonstratorship midway in any discipline need not apply.
- The candidates must furnish an affidavit duly attested by the 1st Class Magistrate to the effect that he/she has neither completed nor done and never left the Registrarship /SeniorResidency/ Demonstratorship midway in any discipline.
- Any appointee(Doctor) intending to leave the job shall have to provide one-month prior notice duly forwarded by the concerned H.O.D or else the doctor shall have to deposit one month’s salary in this institution.
- For the post of Senior Resident: MS/ MD/ DNB in the concerned specialty.
- Demonstrator: MBBS/ MD/ DNB/ Medical M.SC/ Medical PhD in concerned specialty.
The interview will be conducted on 18-06-2022. The details of provisionally shortlisted candidates for the interview shall be uploaded on the official website of the college i.e. http://gmckathua.in.
Selection of candidates:
The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of combined academic merit and performance in the interview as per the rules/order issued. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
The vacancies have been advertised as per the posts which are falling vacant or are likely to fall vacant. However, the Department may withdraw/ alter a number of vacancies at any point in time till the completion of the selection process.
For more information Link to the official notification are given below:
GMC Kathua Recruitment 2022 Senior ResidentsDemonstrators
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
👉𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 Mock Test
🚨 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 Mock Test
👮♀️ 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙂𝙇 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧-1 Mock Test
👉 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙃𝙎𝙇 Mock Test
🚂 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙉𝙏𝙋𝘾 𝘾𝘽𝙏-2 Mock Test