Name of the Post: FCI JE, Typist, Asst & Steno .
Total Posts : 4103
ZONE-WISE RECRUITMENT FOR JUNIOR ENGINEER (JE) (CIVIL ENGINEERING / ELECTRICAL MECHANICAL ENGINEERING), ASSISTANT GRADEII (AG II) (HINDI), STENO GRADE-II, TYPIST (HINDI) AND ASSISTANT GRADE-III (AG III) (GENERAL / ACCOUNTS / TECHNICAL / DEPOT).
Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings ensuring the food security of the Nation, invites online application for the under mentioned posts in its Depots and Offices spread all over the Country from eligible candidates who fulfil the prescribed qualifications, age, experience etc. as indicated below:-
|Post Name||North Zone||South Zone||East Zone||West Zone||NE Zone|
|JE (Electrical/ Mechanical)||30||15||10||9||8|
|Steno Gr II||43||7||9||9||8|
|AG II (Hindi)||22||15||3||4||1|
|AG III (General)||256||159||106||124||112|
|AG III (Accounts)||287||48||87||65||22|
|AG III (Technical)||286||54||224||153||3|
|AG III (Depot)||1013||213||61||353||131|
- For JE (Civil): Diploma/ Degree (Civil Engg)
- For JE (Electrical Engg): Diploma/ Degree (Mech/ Electrical Engg)
- For Steno Gr II: Degree with ‘O’ level of DOEACC, Typing Speed or Degree (CS/ Computer Application) with Typing & Shorthand.
- For Asst Gr II (Hindi): Degree, relevant experience
- For Typist (Hindi): Degree, 30 WPM Hindi Typing
- For Asst Gr III (General): Degree, Computer Knowledge
- For Asst Gr III (Accounts): Degree (Commerce), Computer Knowledge
- For Asst Gr III (Technical): BE/ B.Tech or B.Sc (Relevant Discipline), Computer Knowledge
- For Asst Gr III (Depot): Degree with Computer Knowledge
Other important jobs Notifications
Maximum Age Limit (as on 01-01-2019)
- For JE, Asst Gr II (Hindi): 28 Years
- For Steno Gr II, Typist: 25 Years
- For Asst Gr III: 27 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For Others: Rs. 500/-
- For Female Candidate: Nill.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee payment: 23-02-2019 Changed to 28-02-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 25-03-2019 Changed to 30-03-2019
- Availability of Admit Cards: 15 Days prior to Date of Exam
- Date of Exam: April/ May 2019
Apply Online Registration | Login
Download FCI Complete Notification