ICAR-CITH Srinagar Jobs Recruitment 2022.
The eligible candidates are invited for Walk-in-interview on 20.06.2022 at 11.00 AM at ICAR-CITH, Srinagar for the temporary position of Professional II purely on contractual basis initially fora period of one year which can be extended further on the basis satisfactory performance of YP and fund availability from funding agency.
The candidates who fulfill the requisite qualification as indicated below should bring their brief bio data neatly typed and experience certificates along with original and attested photocopies of qualification certificates, passport size photographs for verification and submission.
ICAR CITH Jobs Details:
Name & No. of post(s) 1. Young Professional-II 01 (One)
Name of project/Code Place of posting
All India Network Research Project on Onion and Garlic ICAR-CITH, Srinagar.
Emoluments Rs. 35,000/-(Consolidated)
Essential & Desirable Qualification
Essential Qualification:– M.Sc Horticulture (Vegetable Science).
Desirable Qualification:- Experience in Vegetable Crops.
50 marks for Essential Qualification,
05 marks for Ph.D,
10 marks for Experience (02 marks for each completed year),
10 marks for publication,
05 marks for awards and
20 marks for personal Interview.
- Candidate should be above 21 years and below 45 years as on 01.06.2022. Age relaxation as per rules.
- Selected candidates for the position of Young Professional-ll will be paid emoluments as per norms of Gol/ICAR.
- No Objection Certificate from the employer/University,incase he/she is employed.
- Candidate is engaged on need basis (contractual) and can be discontinued at any time when such need is not there.
- Initially the candidates shall be engaged for one year, however, extendable to another term subject to his/her performance.
- The appointment of Young Professional-ll would be on full time basis and he/she would not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of engagement with ICAR/ICAT-CITH, Srinagar.
- The selected candidates shall not claim for any regular appointment as the positions are purely temporary.
- NoTA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in-Interview.
- The Director, ICAR-CITH, Srinagar reserves the right to terminate his/her services without any notice at any time and the decision of the Director, ICAR-CITH, Srinagar will be final and binding in all respect.
- Candidates shall bring original qualification at the time of interview for verification along with one full copy of mark sheets duly self attested, publications, experience, and other documents.
- Candidates should attend the walk-in-interview following SOP’S issued by Ministry of Home affairs as well as Union territory of J&K.
ICAR-CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF TEMPERATE HORTICULTURE
K.D. Farm, Old Air Field, PO: Rangreth-190 007, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India
Phone: 0194-2305044 Telefax: 0194-2305045 Email: [email protected] .in Website: https://cith.icar.gov.in
Adv. No .03 of 2022 Dated:- 31.05.2022
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
👉𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 Mock Test
🚨 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 Mock Test
👮♀️ 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙂𝙇 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧-1 Mock Test
👉 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙃𝙎𝙇 Mock Test
🚂 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙉𝙏𝙋𝘾 𝘾𝘽𝙏-2 Mock Test