Class IV (Assistant Stockman) jobs in the Sheep Husbandry Department Udhampur
Applications on the prescribed format (Annexure”B”) to this advertisement notification are invited from the permanent resident s of District Udhampur for direct recruitment to Class-IV posts (Assistant Stockman) in Sheep Husbandry Department District Cadre Udhampur in the pay Band ofRs.4440-7440+GP 1400,However candidates of SC category of other Districts of the State can also apply for the same.
- Are on 01-01-2016 not below the age of 18 years and Not above
- 40 years in case of General Category Candidates
- 43 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OBC Candidates
- 42 years in case of Physically Challenged Candidates
- 48 years in case of Ex Service Man Candidates
Number of Posts
The brake up of the posts as per the roaster maintained in this Office in light of the SRO-294 Of 2008 dated;- 21-10-2008 is given as under;-
|Name of the Post||Total No. of Posts||Category wise brake up|
Minimum and Maximum qualification
Matriculation and 10+2 respectively from any recognized Board.No weight age shall be given to the qualification above 10+2.
How to apply
Application form dully completed along with the attested copies of the following below mentioned Testimonials /documents be deposited in the office of District Sheep Husbandry Officer Udhampur Super scribed as “Application for Class IV Post (District Cadre) “W.E.F 10-09-2016 to 30-09-2016 from 10 AM to 4 PM on all the working days and no application form shall be entertained or accepted after the expiry of stipulated period
- Date of Birth certificate (Matriculation Certificate)
- Academic Qualification Certificate
- Marks Certificate of each examination passed (Matric and 10+2)
- Category Certificate if any
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Character certificate from Gazetted Officer
Job Profile of Class IV (Assistant Stock Man) in Sheep Husbandry
- Handling & grazing of Sheep /Goat at Sheep Breeding Farm/ Feeding Centre/Field Organization.
- Cleaning of Dung etc of Sheep and Goat Sheds at Sheep Breeding Farm/Feeding Centre.
- Escorting of Sheep and Goat on foot to Summer/Winter head quarter during up and downward migration.
- Carrying of feed and fodder on head load from store to Sheep Sheds c) Lopping of fodder trees for feeding of Sheep and Goat