GOVERNMENT OF JAMMU AND KASHMIR
DISTRICT LEVEL DEPARTMENTAL COMMITTEE
DEPARTMENT OF LAW, JUSTICE AND PARLIAMENTARY AFFAIRS CIVIL SECRETARIAT, SRINAGAR/JAMMU
ADVERTISEMENT NOTICE NO. DLJPA-Q1 OF 2015 DATED: 07.10.2015.
Subject: Advertisement for the Class-IV posts (District Cadre) in the J&K Department of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs J&K.
- Date of receipt of application forms : 12-10-2015.
- Closing date of receipt of application : 28-10-2015.
- The application forms shall be deposited in the office of Public Prosecutor/ Additional Public Prosecutor of the concerned District.
- The candidates who have applied in pursuance to Advertisement No.
DLJPA-01 -2015 dated 17-10-2014 need not apply again.
- INVITATION OF APPLICATIONS AND BASIC ELIGIBILITY:
Applications are invited for Class-IV posts (District Cadre) in the Department of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs, J&K as per the details given below from the candidates who:-
- are permanent residents of the J&K State.
- on 01.01.2015 are not:-
- Below the age of 18 years; and
- Above the age of>
- 40 years in case of General Category/in-service candidates.
- 43 years in case of all Reserved Category Candidates.
- 42 years in case of Physically challenged candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- Possess the minimum qualifications as Matric and Maximum as 10+2 and fulfill all other conditions of eligibility prescribed for the post bv or on the last date of receipt of applications fixed for the purpose.
THE BREAK-UP OF THE POST IS GIVEN AS UNDER:
|District||Total No. of Posts||Orderlies (District Litigation Office)||Orderlies (Dehi Adalat)||Remarks|
|Srinagar||05||05||All Class-IV posts in the pay scale of (4440-7440)+ 1300|
Note:- (1) Reservations shall be provided as per the Jammu and Kashmir Reservation Act and Rules framed thereunder.
(2) The aspirants are advised to note that no weightage shall be given to qualifications above 10+2.
- AVAILABILITY OF APPLICATIONS FORMS:-
The application forms designed at Annexure’A’can be had downloaded from their departmental website www.jklaw.nic.in
- The passport size photograph should (not stapled) on the Application Form. The photograph so pasted
should not be attested and should not bear any imprints of seal or signature thereon.
- The candidates are advised to be extremely careful while writing and marking items No., advertisement Notice No. and date cadre of the post. They are also advised to verify the correctness of the entries 2 to 3 times. Incorrect form shall be out rightly rejected and no claim shall be considered at any stage of recruitment process.
- PROCEDURE FOR SELECTION:
- The last date of the receipt of application forms shall be the cut of date for determining the eligibility to apply for the post. The age limit, however, is determinable with reference to the first of January of the year in which advertisement is made i.e, 01.01.2015. Only such qualifications shall be considered which the applicant is in possession on the last date of receipt of application. Any qualification acquired thereafter shall not be taken into account for any purpose. Similar will be the case with the qualification acquired in consequence of declaration of result after the last date of receipt of application.
- The prescribed qualifications reflect the bare minimum requirement of the job and mere possession thereof does not entitled the candidate to be called for interview.
- Call letter shall not be issued individually, however, department shall give wide publicity through print and electronic media, official website of the Department (jklaw.nic.in) etc. about the venue and dates of the interview for the eligible short-listed candidates.
- The candidates called for interview must produce the original qualification/category certificates before the Committee constituted for oral test so that their eligibility for participation in the interview is verified. Any candidate who fails to produce the relevant original documents/testimonials shall not be allowed to appear in the oral test. A photocopy of each such certificate duly attested by Gazetted Officer with seal and signature of the officer and signed by the candidate should be brought along for depositing the same with the office.
- A candidate found guilty of impersonation of submitting fabricated/tampered documents/testimonials or making statement which are incorrect, false or suppressing material information, may in addition to rendering him/her liable for criminal prosecution under law. be debarred permanently or for a specified period from being considered for any or all recruitments made by the Department of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs J&K Government.
- Canvassing/lobbying in any form will entail disqualification for the candidate concerned.
No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the interview.