GMC and Associated Hospitals Jammu NHM Recruitment 2019.
Govt. Medical College and Associated Hospitals Jammu Re-advertisement Notice for Contractual Hiring of Services under National Health Mission, J&K.
Whereas, applications were invited from eligible candidates for hiring of DEIC staff under National health Mission J&K, vide no. 01/AHJ of 2018 Dated: 24-10-2018 for following po5t(s), but due to poor response, and non availability of eligible candiadates, applications are once again invited from eligible candidates Application as per prescribed format should be sent to the office of Personnel Officer, Associated Hospitals,
GMC Jammu personally or by post by or before 15-06-2019, as per details given here under:
Post name Speech Therapist, Audiologist, Clinical psychologist, Optometrist, Early Interventionist.
last date to apply: 15-06-2019
Terms and conditions:-
1) The candidate should be permanent resident of J&K State.
2) List of document to be attached with the application form: i Copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
ii. Copy of Permanent Residence Certificate;
iii. Copy of Degree/Diploma from the recognized University/lnstitute for-the required qualification as per the post applied for;
iv Copy of Marks sheet of all semesters/one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the semesters of the required qualification for the post applied for; v. Experience certificate, if any.
4) The candidates who have obtained degrees through Distance Education Mode form the
Universities recognized by the UGC as mentioned in Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated 30-05-2012 issued by the Higher Education Department Civil Secretariat, J&K after 2005 Shall have to submit the certificate from the concerned university along with application form stating that candidate had undergone th degree from their University head-quarters and not from the off-campuses which have been established by these universities beyond their territorial jurisdiction. Application shall not be accepted in absence of this certificate.
5) The number of vacvancies is only indicative and may increase or decrease.
6) In case of poor performance, services of the candidates are liable to be terminated.
7) The engagement will be purely on contractual basis. Initial contract for hiring shall be for 31st March 2020 and further the extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/approval of the post by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt, of India.