Recruitment Class-IV Posts (Divisional Cadre) Department of Floriculture
Applications on the below prescribed format are invited for direct recruitment to Class-IV Posts (Divisional Cadre) in the Department of Floriculture Kashmir in the pay scale of Rs. 4440-7440 with Grade Pay of Rs.1300/- as per the following breakup:
Lab. Attendant (01)
Lib. Attendant (01)
Sales Attendant (1)
Last Date : 30.11.2016 upto 04:30
Total Points 100
- Weightage of points for basic qualification 10th 70 points (on prorata basis)
- Weightage of points for 10+2 20 points (on prorata basis)
- Experience in relevant line 10 points
- The applicant must be permanent resident of J&K State.
- The applicant shall not be below 18 years of age and, above the age of 40 years as on 01.01.2016, in case of General Category Candidates.
- The candidates should not be above the age of 43 years in case of reserved category.
- The candidates should have minimum qualification as matriculate and maximum 10+2 from any Government reorganized Institution/Board.
- The applications shall be accompanied by two recent passport size photographs (one to be affixed on the application) and attested photocopies of the following testimonials :-
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Qualification Certificate.
- Character Certificate from Gazetted Officer.
- Reservation Certificate, if any, issued by Competent Authority.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted by aspiring candidates, by or before 30.11.2016 upto 04:30 PM personally or through authorized person/Registered/speed post in the office of Director, Floriculture Department, Emporium Garden, Srinagar against proper receipt.