J&K Govt Women ITI Kangan Job recruitment 2020.
J&K Industrial Training Institute for women Kangan job Applications on the prescribed format are invited from the desirous eligible candidates for engagement of guest faculty for the academic session 2020-21 in the discipline/trade mentioned below on the terms and conditions detailed below.
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Eligibility/Criteria for selection|
|Vocational Instructor Hand Embroidery||One||Three Years Diploma in Textile Designing (Basic Qualification) – 80 Points Higher Qualification -10 Points Experience-10 Points|
The application forms can be obtained from the office of the undersigned free of cost on any working day during office working hours. The duly filled in application forms supported by self attested photocopies of the certificates should reach the office of the undersigned by or before 21st of September 2020 till 3.00 PM.
Terms and Conditions:
- The engagement shall terminate automatically on 31/07/2021.
- The candidates engaged as such shall be paid honorarium @ Rs. 200/= (Rupees Two Hundred Only) per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 7000/= (Seven Thousand only) per month in case of Diploma holders and Rs. 7500/= (Rupees Seven Thousand and Five Hundred only) in case of Degree holders.
- The selection shall be made by the committee from among the eligible applicants.
- Mere submission of application form or eligibility shall not entitle any applicant right to get engaged.
- Incomplete application not supported by the documents shall be rejected without any notice to the applicant.
- The selected candidates shall have to furnish an undertaking from the Judicial Magistrate that he/she has accepted all the terms and conditions and shall have no preferential claim for his/ her continuation/re-engagement or permanent appointment in the Department/lnstitute.
- The selected candidates shall have to maintain proper discipline and punctuality and shall have to work to the entire satisfaction of the trainees and the Superintendent women ITI Kangan.
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING INSTITUTE FOR WOMEN KANGAN
E-MAIL: [email protected] / Website: – www.itikangan.nic.in