JK High Court Jobs Steno-Typists, Junior Assistants 15 Posts
JK High Court Jobs Steno-Typists, Junior Assistants 15 Posts.
Jammu and Kashmir JK High Court Jobs Advertisement for the posts of Steno-Typists and Junior Assistants in the Subordinate Judiciary of UT of Ladakh.
Jk High Court Jobs Details:
Post name Steno-Typists, Junior Assistants.
a) Date of commencement for submission of online application = 17.04.2023
b) Last Date for submission of online application = 16.05.2023
c) Last Date for submission of fee = 16.05.2023
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates who are domiciles of UT of Ladakh, in terms of J&K Reservation Act, 2004 & the Rules framed there under as amended by the administration of UT of Ladakh up to date, for participating in the selection process for the posts of Steno-Typists and Junior Assistants in Subordinate Courts of UT of Ladakh, as shown below.
Note:- Number of posts may increase or decrease, depending on vacancy position at the time of final selection.
A) Candidates belonging to Union Territory of Ladakh only can apply for these posts.
B) Age as on 01.04.2023.
I) should not be below 18 years; and
II) Not above:-
a) 42 years in case of Open Merit candidates.
b) 45 years in case of Reserved Category candidates.
c) 44 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates.
d) 48 years in case of Ex. Servicemen.
e) 42 years in case of candidates in Government Service/Contractual employees.
3. The applicants must be in possession of the prescribed minimum academic/technical qualification and must fulfill all other eligibility conditions as shown against the post, by or before the last date of submission of application forms.
4. The prescribed fees for applying to the above said posts is Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) which shall be non-refundable.
5. Applications along with the prescribed fee shall be received only through online mode on the Recruitment Portal of The High Court of J&K and Ladakh, link of which shall be activated on the website of the High Court: http//jkhighcourt.nic.in.
6. Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the guidelines for online submission of applications. These guidelines will be available on the online portal of High Court of J&K and Ladakh.
7. Notification regarding Criteria and Syllabus will be notified separately.
a) The reservation for various categories would be determined as per the provisions of Reservation Act, 2004 & the Rules framed there under as amended by the administration of UT of Ladakh up to date.
b) Application Form and fee payment shall not be accepted / entertained after the cut-off date fixed for receipt of the same.
c) Candidates are not required to submit the printout of the Application Form / fee payment receipt in the office of Pr. Secretary to, Hon’ble the Chief Justice, High Court of J&K and Ladakh at this stage.
d) Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. In no other mode, the Application Form would be accepted and even online incomplete Application Form would not be accepted.
e) The printout Application Form along with fee payment receipt and required copies of documents, however, shall be kept ready to be submitted as and when required.
f) The in-service candidates / contractual employees shall submit photocopy of the filled up online Application Form through proper channel viz. the concerned Head of Department. In the event of failure of the candidate to route the application through proper channel, his/her eligibility shall be assessed as if he / she is not an in-service candidate. The Head of the Department concerned shall forward the Application Form of the in-service candidates at the address of the Pr. Secretary to, Hon’ble the Chief Justice, High Court of J&K and Ladakh within 15 days after the last date of filling of Application Form.
g) The last date for the submission of online application Form as prescribed above shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility to apply for the post. Any qualification/experience acquired after last date of receipt/submission of online Application Forms i.e. 16.05.2023 shall not be taken into account for any purpose.
h) The prescribed qualifications reflect the bare minimum requirement of the job and mere possession thereof shall not entitle a candidate to be called for test/examination.
i) Call letters shall not be issued individually, however, wide publicity shall be given through print and electronic media, official website http//jkhighcourt.nic.in of the High Court about the venues, dates of the test/examination for the information of the candidates. No claim of being unaware of the dates/schedule for the test/examination shall be entertained.
j) No TA/DA will be paid for participation in the test/examination.
JK High Court Jobs Notification
Other Jobs Details:
- UPSC Recruitment 2023 | 146 vacancies for JE, Public Prosecutor & other posts
- JKSSB Recruitment 2023: Apply for 128 Draftsman, Panchayat Secretary and Drivers Posts
- JKPSC Recruitment Jobs 2023 75 posts.
- CSIR IIIM Jammu Jobs 30 posts Last date 26 April 2022.
- JK High Court Jobs Steno-Typists, Junior Assistants 15 Posts Last date 16 May 2023
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
For all Jobs Updates download jkalerts app: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO.
For Free JKSSB MCQ Practise Questions Click Here.
Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts.
Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts.
Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams Click Here.
JOIN TELEGRAM | INSTAGRAM | ANDROID APP
Attention Please :
Looking for Govt or Private Job?
Click here to Install Our Official Mobile App to Get Regular Jobs Updates, Breaking News, Results & Current Affairs
More Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir
- ESIC Senior Resident Jobs 2023 41 posts.
- NTPC Jobs Recruitment 2023
- CDPO Anganwadi Worker & Helper Jobs 271 Posts.
- DRDO-RAC Scientist B Recruitment 2023 181 Posts.
- Assistant Registrar, Section Officer and Head Assistant Jobs.
- NVS 2023 – Apply Online for 724 PGT & TGT Posts
- Job Recruitment in Central University of Jammu
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below
Websites & Mobile Apps