JK NHM Jobs Recruitment 2021 Nursing / Sister Tutor jobs.
JK NHM Jobs Recruitment 2021. District Health Society Budgam NHM invites application for the post of Nursing / Sister Tutor.
JK NHM JOBS Details Applications on prescribed formats are invited on behalf of District Health Society, Budgam from the eligible candidates who are permanent residents of District Budgam (viz area of operation of District Health Society, Budgam) for Hiring/contractual engagement against the below mentioned posts under National Health Mission (NHM), Budgam.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
01. The applicant must be a permanent resident of J&K, hailing from District Budgam (Medically).
02. The expression “Block Level” wherever used in this advertisement notification would mean “Medical Block” and not the”C.D. Block” certified by concerned Block Medical Officers.
03. Applications can be rejected by the screening committee if found not falling as per required criteria.
04. Contract will be offered by District Health Society, Budgam and not by the J&K Government.
05. The initial contract will be fora period up to 31-03-2021, extendable subject to performance review of the selected candidates, budgetary provisions in the next financial year and continuation of Scheme.
06. The selected candidates shall be paid monthly honorarium under National Health Mission, as communicated by State Health Society J&K and contractual hiring shall not be entitled to any other allowances or monetary benefits whatsoever.
07. A contractual appointee shall have to execute an agreement/bond with District Health Society Budgam.
08. The contractual appointee shall be required to work at the place against the post to which he/she is appointed and shall not be eligible for transfer from the place of posting.
09. Only recognised degrees shall be considered for eligibility.
10. Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected out rightly.
11. The candidature of the appointed candidates shall be cancelled, in case it is found at any stage that he or she has concealed any fact or submitted fraudulent certificates or misrepresented the facts to avail the candidature.
12. Number of posts may increase or decrease depending upon the sanction/approval from the State Health Society, NHM, J&K or any vacancy which may arise during the process of selection.
13. All the applicants shall get latest status of Residence proof from concerned Tehsildars with the application form.
How to apply NMH Budgam:
Interested candidates from the District Budgam can only apply by sending their applications on the prescribed format, which can be had from the Office of the Chief Medical Officer, Budgam. The duly filled in application form along with one recent passport size photograph (attested), should reach in the Office of the Chief Medical Officer, Budgam by or before 15-01-2021 upto 04:00 PM and shall not be responsible for any postal delays and applications received after last date shall not be entertained.
The list of documents (self-attested) to be attached with the application form are mentioned below:
Date of Birth Certificate.
B.Sc Nursing Marks Cards/Certificate.
One Year valid teaching experience from recognized institute.