JK NHM Jobs Recruitment 2022 178 posts Specialists and Medical Officers vacancies.
JK NHM Jobs Advertisement Notice for Hiring of Services of Specialists and Medical Officers (MBBS) under National Health Mission, J&K Applications are invited regarding the walk-in interview for hiring the services in the following streams/categories on contractual basis, under National Health Mission, J&K for health facilities of Jammu Division. For regular Jobs, and updates keep visiting Jkalerts.com Or Download Our Mobile App for regular updates.
JK NHM Jobs Jammu Details
- Gynecologists: 22 Posts
- Anesthesia Consultant: 07 Posts
- Pediatrician: 21 Posts
- Medical Officers: 128 Posts
Total 178 Posts
List of documents to be attached with the application form:
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate/Address Proof.
- Degree of requisite Qualification.
- Marks sheet of all years/ one consolidated marks sheet indicating marks of all the years of the required qualification for the post applied for.
- PG Degree / Diploma mark sheets.
- Copy of Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India/ J&K State Medical Council.
Terms and Conditions JK NHM Jobs
- Hiring will purely be on contractual basis, initial contract of hiring shall be upto 31st March 2023 further yearly extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/ approval of the post by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
- Preference will be given to the Candidates from the Concerned District, the District Wise Merit List of the Candidates shall be prepared and the selection of the Candidates shall be made on District merit. In case if District candidate is not available then
Divisional Merit shall be considered.
- Candidates should be Domicile of Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Candidates should bring filled application form along with the self-attested photo copies of the eligibility documents mentioned under terms & conditions to the office of the Mission Director, NHM, J&K at State Health Society, Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Nagrota, Jammu on the date of interview.
- The Walk- in interview for the aforementioned posts is scheduled to be held on 8th & 9th of July 2022 (Friday & Saturday) in the office of the Mission Director, NHM, J&K at State Health Society, Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Nagrota, Jammu.
- Application form shall also be available on the official website www.jknhm.com which is the only and authentic source of information with respect to National Health Mission, J&K. This office shall not be responsible for inconvenience caused to anybody due to misleading/ false information made available by any other website(s) and purportedly claimed to be associated with NHM, J&K, in any manner whatsoever.
- Vacancies shown are tentative, subject to increase or decrease.
- Applications not falling in the prescribed criteria or without aforesaid documents shall be rejected out rightly.
- Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated through the website. No individual communication to the candidates shall be made in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to carry their original documents/Testimonials on the date of interview.
- (The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated from website of NHM, J&K for further information)
Important Link :
MISSION DIRECTOR, NATIONAL HEALTH MISSION, J&K
Jammu Office: Regional Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Nagrota, Jammu.
Fax: 0191-2674114; Telephone: 2674244.Pin: 181221
Kashmir Office: Block A, Ground Floor, Old Secretariat, Srinagar. Pin: 190001
Telephone: 0194-247737, 2477309, 2470486;
NHM Help Line for
Jammu Division: 18001800104;
Kashmir Division: 18001800102
Download Free PDF Ebooks for JKSSB VLW Exams.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
👉𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 Mock Test
🚨 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 Mock Test
👮♀️ 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙂𝙇 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧-1 Mock Test
👉 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙃𝙎𝙇 Mock Test
🚂 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙉𝙏𝙋𝘾 𝘾𝘽𝙏-2 Mock Test