JKPSC Recruitment 2020 Veterinary Assistant Surgeons in J&K Animal & Sheep Husbandry Department.
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Veterinary Assistant Surgeons jobs recruitment 2020.
JKPSC Vacancy Details:
Applications through online mode are invited in terms of the Jammu and Kashmir Probationer (Condition of Service, Pay and Allowances) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020 dated 17.06.2020 from applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualifications and age for the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons in Animal & Sheep Husbandry Department.
Category wise breakup of posts
|Name of the Discipline||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALC|
- The Commission has developed an online Application Form. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 15.09.2020
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 16.10.2020.
- The last date for receipt of online applications provided in notification shall be the cut off date for determining the Eligibility as regards educational and professional qualifications.
- Horizontal reservation shall apply in accordance with the relevant rules.
- Candidates are not required to submit a hard copy or any other documents to the Commission. However such of the candidates as are declared qualified on the basis of Written Test shall be required to submit the Original documents in support of their candidature on the dates at venues to be notified separately.
- The tentative date of examination (Written Test) is 22.11.2020.
The posts carry the pay scale of Rs.52700-166700 (Level 9).
- Date of commencement for submission of online applications= 15.09.202 0f 10,00 A.M.
- Last date for submission of online applications and online fee= 16.10.2020 23.59 P.M.
- Date of Written Test = 22.11.2020
After successful submission of the online form, the candidate will be required to deposit requisite fee through online mode.
The amount of fee to be paid is given below:-
- General Category = Rs.400.00
- Reserved Categories = Rs.200.00
- PHC Candidates = Nil.
How to apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission i.e http://www.jkpsc.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
DOWNLOAD JKPSC OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
Syllabus for veterinary Assistant Surgeons.