Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendras PMBJAKS Pharmacists Jobs.
Applications are invited from the eligible Registered Pharmacists of District Budgam to work on Profit Sharing basis under Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendras (PMBJAKs) to be set up at various Health Institutions of District Budgam.
Post Name Pharmacist.
Qualification:- Diploma in Pharmacy Training course from SMF or any other recognized institute.
Age:- Upto 40 years
Total No. of posts 06
District Hospital (02)
SDH, Magam (02)
SDH, Chadoora (02)
(i) Certificate of Registration of Pharmacy = 50 points
(ii) Diploma in Pharmacy = 20 Points.
(iii) Bachelors in Pharmacy = 25 points
(iv)Masters in Pharmacy = 05 points
(v) Viva voce = 20 Points.
Total Points = 100.
Item (ii) to (iv) on prorata basic
Unit of Selection District level
01. The applicant must be a permanent resident of District Budgam of J&K State.
02. The candidates shall be a pharmacist, registered with J&K Pharmacy Council. Preference shall be given to the candidates having Diploma in Pharmacy or higher related qualification from recognized institute.
03. The expression “Block Level” wherever used in this advertisement notification would mean “Medical Block” and not the “C.D. Block”.
04. He/She shall have working knowledge of operating computer for billing purpose.
05. He/She shall be unemployed for which he/she has to give an undertaking to the effect on stamp paper duly attested by the 1st Class Judicial Magistrate.
06. NOC from District Industry Centre and District Employment Officer.
Terms & Conditions:-
1. PMJAKs shall run on 24×7 basis under the supervision of concerned Medical Superintendent / Block Medical Officer.
2. Engagement of pharmacists in PMJAK is a temporary arrangement for three years on performance basis and shall not conform any right for his/her permanent absorption/regularization in the department and can be terminated any time without notice
3. Out of total 20% margin on MRP of each drug as per guidelines, Registered Pharmacists shall be provided 15% (each pharmacist = 7.5 %) of margin on MRP of each drug and the rest of 5% of the margin shall go to the Hospital Development Fund of concerned Hospitals.
4. Only the medicines supplied by Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI) should be sold at PMBJAK. 5. All the billing should be done by using software provided by BPPI. No medicines can be sold in the PMBJAK without using the software provided by BPPI.
6. The services of Registered Pharmacists taken up by the department shall be designated as Jan Aushadhi Store Manager having primarily responsibility for day to day operations of Jan Aushadhi Store in accordance with terms and conditions.
7. Registered Pharmacist whose services are taken up by the department to work in the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra as Jan Aushadhi Store Manager shall have to execute an agreement with the department through the concerned Medical Superintendent / Block Medical Officer attested by 1st Class Magistrate, that he/she will abide by all the terms and conditions as laid down by the department and shall work under the supervision of the concerned Medical Superintendent/Block Medical Officer and shall not claim any regular appointment/regularization in the department in lieu of this agreement.
8. That, Jan Aushadhi Store Manager shall abide by all the terms and conditions of the agreement to be executed between the Medical Superintendent/Block Medical Officer of the concerned Hospital & BPPI. 9. The PMJAK operator will not be allowed to sell allied medical products, commonly sold in chemist shops. They are also not allowed to sell any medicines other than meant for Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra.
10. That, continuation of Jan Aushadhi Store Manager shall be based on his/her performance vouched with by the Committee on the basis of report submitted by the concerned Medical Superintendent/Block Medical Officer.
11. That in case of unsatisfactory performance by the Jan Aushadhi Store Manager, hired to work in the Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Kendra, the committee shall be well within its power to terminate the services of Registered Pharmacists (s) and substituted by selecting another Registered Pharmacist by following the due selection process.
12. The taxes as payable under rules shall be paid by assesses.
13. Application (s) can be rejected by the Recruitment Committee if found not falling in the required criteria. 14. Number of posts may increase or decrease depending upon the sanction/approval from the DHSK, Srinagar or BPPI, India.
How to apply
Interested candidates from the District Budgam can only apply by sending their applications on the prescribed format, which can be had from the Office of the Chief Medical Officer, Budgam. The duly filled in application form along with one recent passport size photograph (attested), should reach in the Office of the Chief Medical Officer, Budgam by or before 23-07-2019 upto 4:00 P.M and shall not be responsible for any postal delays and applications received after last date shall not be entertained.
The list of documents (self-attested) to be attached with the application form are mentioned below:-
a) Permanent Resident Certificate.
c) Class 10th and 12th Marks sheet.
d) Degree/Diploma and Marks Sheet(s) of Technical Education.
e) Pharmacist Registration Certificate.
f) Unmarried certificate from the un-married female candidates, duly attested by the concerned Tehsildar.
g) Affidavit for unemployment duly attested by 1st Class Judicial Magistrate.