OFFICE OF THE SUPERINTENDENT OF POLICE (HQRS) SGR
Applications are invited from the permanent residents of J&K State preferably residing in District Srinagar alongwith self attested photocopies of DOB Certificate, State Subject Certificate, Educational/Technical Qualification certificates with 02 recent Passport size photographs for their engagement as
SPOs in District Police Srinagar against 100 available vacancies.
However, their engagement shall not confer them to claim for any permanent job in the J&K Police department.
- The date for receiving such applications will start from 13-06-2016 to 18-06-2016 in District Police Lines Srinagar from 1000 hours to 1600 hours.
- The criteria for selection of candidates for their engagement as SPOs is specified as under:-
|One mark shall be awarded to each class having been passed by the candidate. For example 12th class candidates shall be awarded 12 marks.|
|Height||Every inch above 05 feet shall be awarded one marks each.|
For example candidate having height 5 feet 9 inch shall be awarded 09 marks.
|1. One marks each will be awarded in respect of candidates having valid driving license.|
2. One marks each shall be awarded to the candidates in possession of valid ITI Certificate in any trade.
3. One marks each shall be awarded to candidates having valid 06 months Computer Diploma course or above.
|Age as on 01-01-2016||Above 18 years & below 28 years.|
- Formal engagement orders in respect of selected candidates would be issued only subject to approval from the competent authority and clearance of Character and antecedents from the local police.
Recruitment of Class IV posts in Sheep Husbandry Department Baramulla
Various Jobs in Amar Singh Club, Srinagar