GMC Jammu Nursing Supervisor Selection list in DRDO 500 Bedded COVID Hospital Jammu.
Jammu and Kashmir Govt medical College Jammu Selection of Nursing Supervisor for 500 bedded temporary COVID Hospital Jammu in Collaboration with Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO).
Whereas, 16 post of Nursing Supervisor were advertised vide No. Advertisement Notice No. 06/AHJ of 2021 dated 20.05.2021 for 500 bedded temporary Covid Hospital in collaboration with the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Ministry of Defence, Government of India vide G.O. No. 398-JK (HME) OF 2021 Dated 18.05.2021.
Whereas, following selection criteria as decided by selection committee constituted vide G.O. No. 398-JK (HME) OF 2021 Dated 18.05.2021 has been adopted for preparation of the merit;
Whereas the criteria for the selection of posts of various posts was approved by the Committee for which minutes were also issued on dated 21.05.2021.
GMC Jammu Jobs Details
Name of post: Nursing Supervisor
Eligibility B.Sc. Nursing or Matric or Equivalent with diploma in Nursing from recognized institute by J&K Para Medical Council.
Selection Criteria B.Sc Nursing – 80 Points Or GNM = 70 Points Matric = 10 Points Max. Experience (minimum one years) as Nursing Supervisor Experience = 10 Points (2 Marks for each year) Maximum 10 points
Age Limit 63 yr.
Whereas, in view of situation arisen due to COVID Pandemic there is urgent requirement of Nursing Supervisor Timely for Commissioning 500 bedded temporary Covid Hospital In collaboration with the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO);
In view of above and as recommended by the Selection Committee sanction is hereby accorded to the engagement of 06 Nursing Supervisor as per Annexure “A” with the order.
All the contractual appointees, shall be paid full salary corresponding to the Minimum of the Pay Scale Including all allowances as long as they remain in the services and actually perform their duties.
The salary of selected candidates shall be released to join only on the production of service venfication record and documents in ong-inal.
The selection is strictly governed by the following terms and conditions:
1. The candidates arc selected on contractual basis for 500 bedded Temporary Covid Hospital under Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) Ministry of Defence.
2. The contractual appointee shall have to furnish an affidavit to the extent that they will not claim regular appointment any future date on the strength of the contractual appointment.
3. The selected candidate shall submit his/her joining and report to the office of the Principal. Govt. Medical College, Jammu within 07 days from the date of the publication of this order/list In the newspaper. In case, the selected candidate falls to join the institution within the stipulated period of time, his/her selection shall bo deemed to have boon cancelled without any further notice.
4. The contractual appointment shall bo terminable on one month notice from cither side or on payment of one month salary in lieu notice by the appointing authority; provided that the appointment of the contracting party shall be terminable without notice by the appointing authority when ever the post is filled up on regular basis by It and in that case the contracting party shall have no claim against the Govemment/appointing authority.
5. The selection of the candidate will be purely on contractual basis invited under newly created posts of 500 bedded temporary Covid Hospital in collaboration with the Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) for the following posts initially for a period of one year extendable up to maximum of three years (One year at a time and and further extension subject to good performance and conductyin Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO). Ministry of Defence.
6. If a contractual appointee at any point of time will fully neglects or refuses to perform his duties, the Appointing authority shall immediately terminate his contractual appointment without any notice and he shall not be entitled to any salary for such period.
7. In case of poor performance, services of the candidates are liable to be terminated without any prior notice
The selected candidates shall have to submit an affidavit duly attested by the Executive Magistrate 1st Class stating that he/she accepts all the terms and conditions mentioned in the selection/engagement order
The order is issued subject to the outcome of any writ petition(s) pending in any court of law of the competent jurisdiction and receipt of satisfactory verification viz a viz Diploma/Degrees from the respective University / Institution and other documents.