J&K DE&CC Jammu MUMKIN Scheme for youth.
J&K DE&CC Jammu Customized Livelihood Scheme Notification for the Youth of J&K MUMKIN
To facilitate the youth to establish a sustainable livelihood line in transport sector by providing financial assistance for purchase of new small commercial vehicles.
- The applicant must be a domicile of J&K.
- Unemployed Youth of the district between the age group 18 to 35 Years.
- The applicant must be unemployed (Registered with Employment Dept. or certified by the Sarpanch/Municipal Councilor).
- Having a valid driving or engage a driver with a valid license.
- Any person having already availed Incentive or subsidy under any Self-Employment Scheme of Govt. of India/MAK shall not be eligible.
Mode of Financial Assistance :
- The Scheme Banking Partner shall extend loan facility to the extent of 100% of the On-road Price of the vehicle to be purchased.
- Mission Youth, J&K shall provide an amount of Rs 80,000 or 10% of on-road price of the vehicle (whichever is lesser) as upfront subsidy.
- The Vehicle manufacturer (Scheme Partner of Govt.) shall also provide an upfront special discount, not less than the amount of subsidy.
- The Bank shall provide finance facility on the basis of their normal assessment procedure & on the basis of Hypothecation of vehicle only, without asking for any Collateral Security.
How to Apply :
- First the candidate needs to register as a Citizen on JKe-Services Portal (https://www.jk.gov.in/jkeservices) by filling in requisite details & upload passport photograph (30kb -50kb Size).
- Note the Login ID, Password & Citizen ID.
- Visit e-Services portal again to login. After login, click on e-Services Tab. Thereafter, click on the Mission Youth Link & click on “Application for Mumkin Service”.
- After submission of the application, a Unique Application 10 is generated, Note the Application ID to download the Certificate once approved by the concerned
Documents Required :
Following Document s need to be uploaded while applying:
- Domicile Certificate / Ration Card /Adhaar Card.
- DOB Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Copy of driving license of the applicant.
- Unemployment Certificate (Employment Department or certified by the Sarpanch/ Municipal Councilor).
- In case the applicant will engage a driver to operate the vehicle being purchased, following additional documents need to be submitted:
- Copy of valid driving license of the driver intended to be engaged.
- An affidavit to the effect that applicant will engage a driver to operate the vehicle for a period not less than 03 Yrs or till the applicant acquires his/her license or till liquidation of loan, whichever is earlier.
Selection Procedure :
- The applications received at district level shalt be placed before the District Level Implementation Committee (OLIC) headed by Deputy Commissioner to finalize the list of eligible applicants as per the quota allotted to the district for a particular year. After receipt of the consolidated list of applicants from District, Mission Youth J&K shall accord formal sanction to the cases & revert back the lists to DLC.
- Processing & disbursement of loan amount within 15 Days.
- Mission Youth J&K 84 Scheme Partner shall credit the subsidy & discount amount towards the beneficiary’s loan account within one month period.
- The youth selected shall furnish an indemnity bond duly attested by a First Class Judicial Magistrate to the following effect:
- That he/she is unemployed & shall not take up any job without full repayment of the loan.
- That he/she has not already availed any financial assistance under any Govt.
For Further Queries Contact :
Ms. Shivall Choudhary 9622856601 Ms. Reetika Devi 7051902378
(Employment Officer, DECC Jammu) (Junior Assistant, DECC Jammu)
For more info & updates, follow our facebook Page-
District. Employment & Counselling Centre Jammu
link : https://www.facebook.com/District-Employment-Counselling-Centre-jammu-Office103551418067091
DEPARTMENT OF EMPLOYMENT J&K OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY DIRECTOR. DISTRICT EMPLOYMENT AND COUNSELLING
CENTRE. 34 DC GREEN BELT PARK. GANDHI NAGAR. JAMMU