JKNHM Udhampur Jobs Recruitment 2021. Medical Officers posts | Walk in : 27-05-2021.
J&K District Health Society Udhampur Engagement of Contractual Medical Officers for COVID-19 under Emergency Response and Health System Preparedness package (ECRP)
In pursuance to Mission Director NHM J&K letter No. 1594-1624 dated 05.05-2021 No.SHS/NHM/J&K/1594- 1624 dated 05-05-2021 and as approved by the Chairperson District Health Society District Development Commissioner Udhampur, District Health Society Udhampur invites application for Walk-in-Interview on prescribed format from the eligible candidates of UT of J&K against the following categories of posts to be hired on contractual basis for a period of 03 months extendable up to 06 months for engagement of Contractual Medical Officers (MBBS) under Emergency COVID Response Package (ECRP) NHM.
JK NHM Udhampur Jobs Details
Name of the Posts : Medical Officers (MBBS)
Remuneration: Rs.34200/- per month
Qualification: MBBS from any Institutions recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Age: Up to 65 Years
Selection Criteria :
- MBBS= 80 points
- Viva Voce =20 points
- Total =100 points
- Note : Items (i)) on prorata basis
Walk in : 27-05-2021 at 11 AM
How to apply NHM Udhampur Jobs
The walk-in-interview shall be held at PWD Dak Bunglow Udhampur near Govt. Degree College Udhampur on 27-05-2021 at 11 AM sharp.
The interested candidates from UT of J&K are advised to bring all the original documents alongwith application Form and self attested copies of testimonials and one recent passport size photograph pasted on the application Form at the time of interview.
The candidates are advised to reach at the venue at 10.00 AM and must follow Covid-19 SOPs.
No Application Form will be accepted after 11 AM.
The Notice and application Form for Walk-in-interview can be downloaded from the official website of District Udhampur (Udhampur.nic.in).
Terms and conditions :
- Selection will be done as per the above mentioned criteria strictly as per the merit.
- The domicile of UT of J&K may be hired as Medical Officers, fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- Contract will be offered by the District Health Society, Udhampur for a period of 03 months extendable up to 06 months under ECRP.
- Candidates shall have to serve the institution where posted.
- Candidates from UT of AK can apply for MBBS Doctors.
- Incomplete application Forms in any respect shall be rejected.
- Application Forms can be rejected by the screening committee if found not falling as per required criteria.
- The hiring shall not confer any right /daim to the appointee(s) for absorption in the department on regular or contractual basis.
- Number of posts is indicative only and may increase or decrease as per availability.
- In case of female married candidates for the above said posts, the residential proof will be considered from inlaw-side or marriage certificate or Domicile certificate.
- Non performing candidate shall be liable for termination without any advance notice.
- The consolidated Remuneration as mentioned is indusive of all allowances and benefits.
- The staff will be hired only for a period of three months extendable up to 06 months under Emergency Response and Health System Preparedness package (ECRP).
- The selected candidates shall be paid monthly honorarium under ECRP, as communicated by the State Health Society )&K and hired staff shall not be entitled to any other allowances & monetary benefits whatsoever.
- Candidates who are already working under NHM in the District Udhampur cannot apply.
- A candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated / tampered documents/ testimonials or making statements which are incorrect, false or suppressing material information, may in addition to rendering liable for legal action of law, his/ her contract shall be terminated without any Information to him/her. The society shall verify testimonials attached with the application forms, at appropriate time.
The lists of documents (self attested) to be attached with the Application Form are mentioned below.
- Domicile Certificates.
- Essential qualification Certificate.
- Marks Sheets of essential qualification for all semesters.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Registration Certificate
J&K NHM Udhampur Jobs official notification and Application form Click Here :
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.