JKBOPEE B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2022.
JKBOPEE B.Sc. Nursing Admission 2022 J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination Admission Notification for Common Entrance Test for Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course 2022. Online Applications are invited from Domiciles of the Union Territories of J&K /Ladakh, who are eligible and desirous for appearing in the Common Entrance Test for admission to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Course for the academic session 2022.
- Selection: The selection of the candidates to such courses shall be regulated by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination Act, 2002 and the Rules and Regulations there under; JK Reservation Act, 2004 as amended vide J&K Re-organization Act, 2019, S.O. 69 dated 28-02-2020, S.O. 127 dated 20-04-2020, S.O 277 dated 13-08-2021 and subject to further amendments, if any, by the competent authority, from time to time and the guidelines/information as contained in the Electronic Information Brochure-2022 which are available on the officialwebsite(s) of the BOPEE www.jkbopee.gov.in.
- Receipt of online application: Receipt of online application w.e.f. 21-06-2022
- Last date: The last date for filling the online application forms is 11-07-2022
- Fees: Fees 1000- (Rupees one thousand only) to be paid online through national credit card/Debit Card (Net Banking)
- Application form: Please download the e-information Brochure from the BOPEE websites |viz www.jkbopee.gov.in
- Syllabus: The syllabus for the examination shall be available on the e-information Brochure & also on the official website www.jkbopee.gov.in in due course of time
- Help Desk: The applicants can also contact the Help Desk of the I.T. Section of the BOPEE during the office hours and working days only on 0194 2437647/01942433590/ 0191-24701 02/0191-2479371 and or email at [email protected] for any assistance/guidance in this regard.
How to apply JKBOPEE B.Sc. Nursing Admission:
Submission of Online Application Forms. The interested candidates have to upload the following scanned original/self-attested certificates in PDF fomat with size from 100-200 KB along with the Application Form
- domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh as the case may be (Domicile Certificate, if not issued, at the time of filling up of online Application Form, the candidate can upload undertaking certifying that he/she shall submit/produce the same at the time of counseling/ admission). For Candidates of UT of Ladakh, the ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate,
- Marks Cards of GNM Course;
- Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation Certificate issued by the Board and not by Municipal Authority
- Reserved category certificate, if any Reservation shall be applicable for Govt Colleges/Institutions) only
- Registration certificate issued by J&K Paramedical Council.
- be a domicile of UT of J&K/UT of Ladakh as the case may the candidates) Applying for his course do not havedomicile certificate at the time of filling up of online application form, he/she is advised to upload an undertaking (on plain paper) certifying that he/she shall Produce the domicile certificate at the time of counseling/Admission. For Candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as a Domicile certificate:
- have passed 10+2 of equivalent examination from a recognized Board and have obtained a Certificate in General Nursing and (GNM | examination and registered as RNRM with J&K Paramedical Nursing Council. A male Nurse trained before the implementation of a new integrated course besides being registered as a Nurse with the J&K Paramedical Nursing Council shall Produce evidence of training approved by the Indian Nursing Council for a similar duration in lieu of midwifery in any one of the areas such OT Techniques, ophthalmic Nursing Leprosy Nursing, TB. Nursing, Psychiatric Nursing, Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Cancer Nursing, Orthopaedic Nursing:
Venue: Conduct of Examination (in case Entrance Examination is held) shall be conducted at Jammu/Srinagar simultaneous
Note: The online application forms submitted is purely provisional and is liable to be canceled at any stage. If found invalid during the verification process.
For more information Link to the official notification is given below:
Download J&K BOPEE Admission Notice B.Sc. Nursing Course-2022 PDF
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
👉𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 Mock Test
🚨 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 Mock Test
👮♀️ 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙂𝙇 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧-1 Mock Test
👉 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙃𝙎𝙇 Mock Test
🚂 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙉𝙏𝙋𝘾 𝘾𝘽𝙏-2 Mock Test