JKPSC Online Applications are invited for Assistant Engineer (Accounts) Departmental Examination, 2019.
Online Applications arc invited from the eligible candidates desirous of appearing in the following Departmental Examination. The details of the examination are given here under:-
Name of the Departmental Examination
Assistant Engineer (Accounts) Examination in accordance with the provisions laid down in J&K Engineers (Accounts Examination) Rules, 1973 and J&K Public Service Commission (Conduct of Examinations) Rules, 2005 as amended from time to time.
Date of commencement for submission of online applications 27.01.2019
Last date for submission of online applications and online fee 26.02.2019
Date of Commencement of the Examination 20.05.2019
After successful submission of the online application form, the candidates have to pay the fee through online mode only in the “Submitted Applications” Menu @ Rs 400/- per paper:-
Other important Notification
Centre of Examination:
The Examination will be held at J&K PSC Examination Hall, Jammu and J&K PSC Examination Hall, Srinagar.
The allotment of centres shall be at the sole discretion of the Commission and once a Centre is allotted to a candidate, request for change of Centre will neither be entertained nor will the Commission respond to request for change of Centre.
How to apply
- i) The Candidate should carefully mention about his/her choice for the Centre viz Jammu/Srinagar and the papers ur at jkalerts dot com he wants to appear in the examination while filling up the Online Application Form
- The necessary instructions regarding filling up of online applications are given herein bclow:-
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website of the Commission i.e http://www.jkpsc.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates arc first required to go to the JKPSC website jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “One Time Registration” or click on Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JK PSC.
- After logging into your account, candidates are required to 1111 all the requisite fields of One Time Registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact information & educational qualification, service details and uploading of documents etc.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the images of recent photograph and signature. Photograph image must mention the date in which it is taken.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between lOkB to 20kB in *.jpeg or *.jpg only.
- After successful submission of all the details in your OTR account, check the eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement notification before applying for the post.
- Click on the “show jobs” as shown against the respective post/examination you want to apply.
- On Clicking on the “show jobs” a window will appear on your computer screen. Select the month of the advertisement notification for which you want to apply, a link(s) for the post(s) will appear on the computer screen.
- An “APPLY” button is shown against the respective post and the candidates will click on the APPLY button against the post he/she is eligible.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, an instruction window will appear. Candidates should read instructions carefully before clicking on “APPLY” button at the bottom of the webpage.
- On clicking “APPLY” button, the system will display all facts/particulars that a candidate have mentioned while filling up the necessary fields of his/her OTR account. or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.