JKSSB Answer Key of CBT held on 29 Nov 2022.
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board JKSSB Answer Key and seeking of objections (if any) to the Computer Based Written Test (CBT) Examination for the Posts of Horticulture Technician Grade-IV and Junior Stenographer / Junior Scale Stenographer / Personal Assistant / Steno Typist, UT Cadre, Divisional Cadres and various Districts, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No.s 04, 05, 06, 07 of 2020 and 01, 02, 03, 05 of 2021 held on 29-11-2022 and submission of objections – regarding.
JKSSB ANSWER KEY NOTIFICATION
STEPS TO DOWNLOAD RESPONSE SHEET WITH MODEL ANSWER KEY
1. To download the RESPONSE SHEET WITH MODEL ANSWER KEY, first visit the official website of JKSSB, i.e. www.jkssb.nic.in.
2. On the homepage, you will get a NOTICE/LINK to download Response Sheet with Model Answer Key. Click on that.
3. Then click on the link/button – ‘LOGIN’ against the post applied.
4. Enter log-in credentials, i.e. Username and Password.
5. Username will be your ROLL NUMBER & Password will be your DOB in YYYYMMDD format.
6. On successful completion of the above step, you will get below two links/buttons:
• DOWNLOAD RESPONSE SHEET WITH MODEL ANSWER KEY.
• ADD OBJECTIONS.
7. On that page, you can download the RESPONSE SHEET with Model Answer Key and ‘ADD OBJECTIONS’.
8. To raise objections, click on ‘ADD OBJECTION’, select the QUESTION ID from the drop-down against which you want to raise the objection.
9. Select the NATURE OF THE OBJECTION from the drop-down.
10. Add your REMARKS on the objections raised.
11. Upload a REFERENCE DOCUMENT in a .jpg format (file size less than 1 MB).
12. You can raise only ONE objection per question.
13. Rs. 200 will be charged for each objection raised, you can Select & de-select the Objections raised by clicking the checkbox then click on ‘CLICK TO PAY ONLINE’ for making Payment.
14. You will be directed to the Payment gateway page, fill in your basic details, and ‘MAKE PAYMENT’ using various payment modes.
NOTE: Payment Gateway charges will be applied as extra.
15. After successful Payment, Confirmation Page will be displayed with your Order ID, Keep a Copy of it for future reference. Click on ‘EXIT’ and Re-login to download the Print of the Paid Objections.
16. After Re-login, click on ‘ADD OBJECTION’, the paid objections will be displayed in GREEN, click on the ‘PRINT’ option, and take a Print-out of the same for future reference
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
For all Jobs Updates download jkalerts app: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO.
For Free JKSSB MCQ Practise Questions Click Here.
Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts.
Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts.
Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams Click Here.