JKSSB Driving Test Schedule
The Driving-Test of the candidates figuring in Annexure-“A” and “B” to this notification who have applied for the posts of Driver(s)/Driver Grade-II/Tractor Driver vide notification(s) 05 of 2021 (Item 721, 722), 02 of 2022 (Item No. 19, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56), Notification No. 04 of 2022 (Item No. 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 119, 120, 121, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166, 167, 184) and 01 of 2023 (Item No. 07), shall be conducted on the dates shown against each at Annexure “A” in respect of Jammu (venue) based candidates and at Annexure “B” in respect of Kashmir (venue) based candidates.
1.The venue of the test for Jammu based candidates shall be State Motor Garages, New Plot, Jammu and for Kashmir based candidates shall be at State Motor Garages, Bemina, Srinagar.
2. The reporting time for the Driving Test shall be 09:00 AM on the respective days.
3. The candidate should ensure that he is in possession of valid qualification, other certificate(s) including Driving License as on the cut-off date for filling of application form;
4. Mere figuring in the list shall not entitle the candidates to appear in the driving test and shall be subject to the scrutiny of testimonials/ documents of the candidates at the venue.
5. Candidates are required to appear before the driving test committee on the schedule date, time
and venue. No further intimation like call letter shall be issued to candidates. A candidate, who
fails to appear in the driving test on the given date, shall not be put to driving test later and such
candidate shall forfeit his right of consideration at any stage.
6. In case of any deficiency with reference to eligibility etc., proved at the time of driving test, the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the driving test. If any deficiency is found subsequently, the candidate shall not be considered for selection and will be treated as disqualified.
7. The candidates shall have to produce all original certificates/testimonials as asked for vide above referred advertisement notification(s) before the designated committee(s) at the time of driving test. The candidates who fail to produce such certificates/ testimonials shall forfeit their candidature.
8. Any candidate found guilty of impersonating or submitting fabricated/tampered documents/testimonials or making false and incorrect statements or suppressing material information shall render him/her liable for criminal prosecution under law, which shall include permanent debarment or debarment for a specific period, for consideration of any or all
recruitments, made by the Board. Also canvassing/lobbying in any form will entail disqualification of the candidate.
9. The Driving Test is of qualifying nature and only the candidate(s) who qualify the Driving Test shall be considered for the Written Test.
10. No TA/DA shall be paid for participation in the Driving Test.
a. Candidates are advised to bring Photostat copy of each certificate self-attested for submission to the Committee(s) at the time of Driving Test in addition to original documents.
b. Candidates are advised to bring photocopy of the application form(s) generated online at the time of submission of application form for these post(s) by him/her.
c. Candidates are being called for the driving test provisionally and only such candidates shall be allowed to appear in the Driving Test, who are within age, possess valid category certificate(s) and the prescribed qualification (s) before cutoff
d. Candidate shall be allowed to appear in the Driving test only once, even if he has applied for multiple notifications under different Application IDs. The Board has ensured that Unique serial numbers are assigned to such candidates who have applied for multiple notifications for the post of Driver(s).
e. Any candidate found misleading the Board/Committees by trying to appear more than once, in the Driving test shall be liable for prosecution under norms. And in cases, where a candidate appears in the Driving test, more than once, he shall be declared “Failed” and shall attract further action in terms of the Rules/ Regulations.
f. In case clubbing of Driving Serial Numbers/ Notifications/Item No.s has not been done in respect of any candidate/s, the candidates are advised to communicate the same, to the Board through [email protected], before 21st of August 2023 as per the following format;
Click here for JKSSB Driver Schedule Notice
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
For all Jobs Updates download jkalerts app: https://goo.gl/MrMdWO.
For Free JKSSB MCQ Practise Questions Click Here.
Join us on Telegram: tx.me/jkalerts.
Follow Us on Instagram: instagram.com/jkalerts.
Download Current Affairs For JKSSB Exams Click Here.