JKSSB Jr. Engineer (Civil) Result.
Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board declared Result/Score Sheet of candidates in Computer Based Written Test (CBT) Examination for the posts of Jr. Engineer (Civil) conducted from 27.10.2021 to 02.11.2021-regarding.
Whereas, the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) conducted CBT examination for the various from 27.10.2021 to 02.11.2021; and,
2. Whereas, the JKSSB notified tentative answer vide Notice No. SSB/CoE/CBT/2021/7494-7501 dated 03.11.2021 for seeking Objections, if any, from candidates in respect of posts for which the aforesaid CBT examination was conducted; and,
3. Whereas, the JKSSB pursuant to disposal of the representations/ objections ubmitted by the candidates, notified the revised answer Key(s), in respect of posts for which Computer based Objective Type Written Examination (CBT) was conducted w.e.f. 27.10.2021 to 02.11.2021, for viewing of the candidates on JKSSB’s official website www.jkssb.nic.in from 08-12-2021 to 10-12-2021; and,
4. Whereas, the JKSSB received certain offline representations from candidates with regard to correctness of answers in respect of certain questions, displayed/shown in the notified revised answer key(s). The objections were examined in the Board and after due deliberations on the matter, it was deemed expedient by the Board, for the sake of fairness, transparency and to allay fears/misgiving amongst candidates, to provide one more opportunity to all the candidates to register their grievances with regard to Answer Key of Jr. Engineer (Civil) posts, so that a detailed exercise is carried out once for all, and a final answer key is displayed /notified; and,
5. Whereas, vide No. SSB/COE/2021/1-6 dated: 01-01-2022, the JKSSB made live the Revised Answer Key(s) in respect of the various posts including Junior Engineer (Civil) posts on official website of JKSSB for viewing and seeking of objections, if any, as one time exception. The candidates desirous of submitting their representations /objections against the said Answer Key, were advised to submit their objections/representations in respect of any question/answer (if any), along-with documentary evidence/ reference within the specified time period i.e., 03-01-2022; and,
6. Whereas, in response to aforesaid Notice, 1133 representations were received from candidates against 287 unique questions for the post of Jr Engineer (Civil). The representations/objections were subsequently, got examined by the Agency concerned through Subject Matter Experts; and,
7. Whereas, based on their opinion /views, the final answer key in respect of CBT examination held for the post of Jr. Engineer (Civil) has been finalized and notified vide No. SSB/COE/CBT/2022/299-306 Dated: 11-01-2022.
8. Now, therefore, in view of the above the result/ score sheets, based on the performance of candidates who appeared in the Computer Based Written Test (CBT) examination for the posts of Jr. Engineer (Civil), is hereby notified as Annexure “A”.
9. It is further notified that
(i) Mere figuring in the result/ score sheet shall not entitle a candidate to be called for document verification or appear in the Select List and that he/she has to fulfil other eligibility conditions as laid down and decision of the Board in this regard shall be final.
(ii) The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board will call candidates falling in the consideration zone, based on the merit obtained by them for document verification. The schedule for Document Verification shall be notified separately.
(iii) Any candidate desirous of making representation with regard to position assigned to him/her in the score sheet, may do so by or before 15th of January 2022, through e-mail on official email addres [email protected]. Such representation shall be disposed of in accordance with the extant Rules.
(iv) In case, no representation is received, the score sheet as notified shall be treated as final. Further, the Board also reserves the right to make any corrections / changes in the records at any later date as may be found necessary suo motto or on the request of the candidate(s) on the basis of documentary evidence, if any.