JKSSB instructions to the candidates for 19th May Exam.
JKSSB, JKSSB Notification SSBJK Notifcation , JKSSB Updates.
1. Particulars in the admit card shall be carefully checked. Error, if any, should be immediately reported to the J&K SSB, Srinagar/Jammu.
2. This is OMR Based Objective Type Written Exam.
3. Entry to examination hall shall be regulated strictly as per admit card.
4. Do not carry any calculator, mobile phone, Bluetooth Device, Paper, Notes, Book, Scanning Device, Pager, Headphone, Earplugs, Laptop, iPad, Tablet PC or any other computing/communication/electronic device into the venue. Candidates shall be responsible for safe-keeping of such materials outside the Venue because arrangement for their safekeeping cannot be assured by JKSSB. If you are found/caught using/possessing such devices / unauthorized materials or indulging in copying / impersonation or adopting unfair means / found damaging any property in the examination centre, you shall be expelled from the examination hall and summarily disqualified for any examination of the J&K SSB for a period of FIVE (05) YEARS besides criminal / penal action under law.
5. Do not attempt to give or obtain unfair assistance of any kind as the same shall entail your expulsion from examination centre and disqualification for any examination of the J&K SSB for a period of Five (05) YEARS.
6. Do not indulge in any improper conduct as the same will entail your expulsion from the examination hall and disqualification from any examination of the J&K SSB for a period of Five (05) YEARS.
7. Candidate to report 1 (One) Hour before the start of test of exam time. Late entry will not be allowed in the exam centre and no one will be allowed to leave before the completion of the exam.
8. You will not be permitted entry into written test venue without the admit card and photo identity card. Please note
that apart from admit card, you are also required to produce a photo identity card (Voter Identity Card / Driving License / Passport /Aadhar Card/ Pan Card / Ration Card / Student Identity Card / Identity Card Issued by Competent Authority) as proof of your identity at the time of the exam.
9. Your candidature is provisional, and you cannot claim your selection on the basis of admit card. The admit card is being issued on the basis of information filled by you in the application form. In case it is found at later stage that you do not fulfil any of the eligibility condition, your candidature will stand cancelled.
10. Answer key will be available on JKSSB website from 20th of May, 2019 onwards. You can submit Objections / Representations to any question from 20th to 22nd of May, 2019, through an online link available on the official website of J&K SSB i.e www.jkssb.nic.in. Objections / representations will not be entertained in any other format i.e. hand written etc. and after above mentioned dates.