JKSSB Schedule of Type Test for various posts.
JKSSB Latest Notification Kashmir based centre.
JKSSB Type Test Schedule for Various Posts in New GMC posts
1. The TYPE-TEST for the Kashmir Based candidates on Computer Key Board who have applied for the posts of Steno-cum-computer operator/Storekeeper-cum-[clerkcum computer operator/Junior Assistant-cum-computer operator/ Cashier-cumclerk/Computer Operator/Steno-typist, Item No 034 of 01, 02, 03, 04 and 05 of 2019 and Computer Assistant, Item No 035 of 01, 02, 03, 04 and 05 of 2019 shall be conducted w.e.f. 09th of May, 2019 onwards onwards NIELIT (formerly DOEACC), Old Airport Road, Rangreth, Budgam, as per the candidates / items schedule annexed at Annexure “A” of this notice.
2. Criteria for the said posts shall be as under:-
(I) 100% weightage to the written exam/CBT as the case may be.
(II) Type test of qualifying nature only.
3. Candidates who have mentioned his/her Centre in Kashmr on online application form are required to download their Admit Cards from our website (www.jkssb.nic.in) from today i.e 30th April, 2019, onwards.
4. The candidates will not be permitted entry into Type test venue without the admit card and a valid photo identity card which shows their photo clearly. Please again note that apart from admit card, you are also required to produce a photo identity card (Aadhar/Voter Identity Card / Driving License / Passport / Pan Card / Ration Card / Student Identity Card / Identity Card Issued by Competent Authority) as proof of your identity at the time of the exam.
5. The candidates must note their admit cards will be checked at a registration counter at the venue where Biometrics of the candidates will be captured. Any candidate not getting his biometrics captured at the said centre will be considered absent for the test. The said Biometrics will be cross verified during the time of Written test also.
6. Any candidate found guilty of impersonating or submitting fabricated / tampered documents / testimonials or making false, incorrect or suppressing material information shall render him / her liable to criminal prosecution under law and may be debarred permanently or for a specific period for consideration of any or all recruitments made by the Board. Also canvassing / lobbying in any form will entail disqualification of the candidate(s).
7. A candidate, who fails to appear in the test on the scheduled date & time, shall not be allowed to appear in the test for the mentioned notification on any subsequent date and shall be disqualified for any further consideration on this account. No supplementary type-test (of the candidates who happen to miss the type-test scheduled herein) shall be conducted by the Board on any ground whatsoever.
8. Only those candidates who achieve an accuracy of typing of 90% or above and a net type-speed of minimum 35 words per minute shall be considered qualified for further stage i.e written test.
9. Any Candidate who finds any mistake in his/her admits card must inform the Board at its Portal email ID ([email protected]). Any candidate who does not find his/her admit card must send self-explanatory mail at the said email address along with evidence in support of his/her claim. No claim or representation shall be entertained after 08th of May 2019. Claims will be accepted only through the above email and not anywhere elsewhere.
NOTE:- a. No TA / DA shall be paid by the Board for appearing in the Type test.
JKSSB Schedule of Type Test for the posts of Steno-cum-computer operator,
JKSSB Schedule of Type Test for the posts of Storekeeper-cum-clerk-cum computer operator,
JKSSB Schedule of Type Test for the posts of Junior Assistant-cum-computer operator,
JKSSB Schedule of Type Test for the posts of Cashier-cum-clerk,
JKSSB Schedule of Type Test for the posts of Computer Operator,
JKSSB Schedule of Type Test for the posts of Steno-typist,
JKSSB Schedule of Type Test for the posts of Computer Assistant
JKSSB Complete List & Notification click below
Schedule of Type Test for the posts of Steno-cum-computer operator/Storekeeper-cum-[clerk-cum computer operator/Junior Assistant-cum-computer operator/ Cashier-cum-clerk/Computer Operator/Steno-typist, Item No 034 of 01, 02, 03, 04 and 05 of 2019 and Computer Assistant, Item No 035 of 01, 02, 03, 04 and 05 of 2019, (Kashmir Based Centre)