Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme PMEGP Scheme.
A flagship scheme of the Ministry of MSME, Government of India to provide self-employment opportunities at your place.
What is PMEGP and How can you get it.
Financial Assistance in PMEGP Scheme.
- Bank loans up to Rs. 50 Lakhs for Individuals above 18 years of manufacturing activities and Rs. 20 of age Lakhs for the services sector
- Govt. subsidy up to 35% of the total project cost.
- Beneficiary contribution -5% to 10%
- Financial assistance available only for new micro-units
- Upgradation of Business by PMEGP/REGP/MUDRA units
- Bank loan up to Rs. 1 Crore for Manufacturing and
- Rs. 25 Lakhs for service activities
- Govt. Subsidy up to 20% of the project cost.
Eligibility for Prime Minister Employment Generation Programee:
- Individuals above 18 years of age.
- No income ceiling
- No qualification is required for project costs up to Rs. 5 Lakhs
- 8th std. pass required for total project cost above
- 10 Lakh-Manufacturing
- 5 Lakh -Services
- Existing units are not eligible for assistance.
How to apply PMEGP Scheme:
Apply online today at: www.kviconline.gov.in/pmegpeportal
Address: Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises, Government of India ideas. 242, Sanjay Chowk, Shastri Nagar, Jammu (Jammu and Kashmir)
Download Free PDF Ebooks for JKSSB VLW Exams.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
👉𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 Mock Test
🚨 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 Mock Test
👮♀️ 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙂𝙇 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧-1 Mock Test
👉 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙃𝙎𝙇 Mock Test
🚂 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙉𝙏𝙋𝘾 𝘾𝘽𝙏-2 Mock Test