Selection list of Class-lV posts of Department of Culture, Kashmir.
i. OM No. GAD/MTGORBIV/63/2021-09-GAD dated 19-10-2021 & 20-10-2021 issued by General Administration Department.
ii. Letter No. SSB/Secy/Sel/Class-IV/2021/7103-11 dated 18-10-2021 issued by J&K Services Selection Board.
Whereas, the General Administration Department vide communications No.GAD/MTGORBIV/63/2021-09-GAD dated 19-10-2021 & 20-10-2021 forwarded the recommendations/selection list issued by the J86K Services Selection Board vide communication No. SSB/Secy/Sel/ClassIV/2021/7103-11 dated 18.10.2021 of Class-lV posts pertaining to the Department of Culture for appointment under the provisions of the J&K Appointment to Class-IV (Special Recruitment) Rules, 2020 notified vide S.O. 184 of 2020 dated 04.06.2020;
The appointment of the candidate is subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:-
- The appointee shall report to the Directorate of Libraries and Research, J&K at Shri Pratap Singh (SPS) library at Moulana Azad Road, Srinagar, within a period of 21 days from the date of issuance of this order.
- The appointee shall be allowed to join only on production of the following certificates (in original) to be verified subsequently:-
- Academic/Technical Qualification Certificates.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Health Certificate issued by Chief Medical Officer.
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Certificates from the District Industries Centre (DIC) and District Employment & Counseling Centre to the effect that no loan under the self-employment scheme has been taken by the appointee.
- Reserved Category Certificate (in case of candidate belonging to reserved category).
- If upon verification, any certificate(s) produced by the appointee is proved to be fake or forged, the appointment shall be deemed to have been canceled ab-initio.
- If the candidate fails to join within a period of 21 (twenty-one) days from the date of issuance of this appointment order, she shall forego her right to appointment, which shall be deemed to have been canceled ab-initio without any further notice in terms of the Circular No. 08-, JK(GAD) of 2019 dated 04-12-2019 issued by General Administration Department.
- The appointment of the said candidate shall be governed by the Jammu and Kashmir Probationer (Condition of Service, Pay, and Allowance) and Fixation of Tenure Rules, 2020 notified vide S.0 192 of 2020 dated 17-06-2020.
- The appointee shall be on probation for a period of 02 years.
- The inter-se-seniority of the appointee shall be separately determined by the Director, Libraries and Research, J&K strictly as per the applicable rules.
- The appointment of the said candidate shall be governed by the “New Pension Scheme” as per SRO 400 of 2009 dated 24-12-2009.
- The appointment is subject to the outcome of any writ petition(s) pending before any Court of competent jurisdiction.
By order of the Government of Jammu and Kashmir
For more information link to the official notification is given below:
Selection list of Class-IV posts of Department of Culture, Divisional Cadre, Kashmir.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
👉𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 Mock Test
🚨 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 Mock Test
👮♀️ 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙂𝙇 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧-1 Mock Test
👉 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙃𝙎𝙇 Mock Test
🚂 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙉𝙏𝙋𝘾 𝘾𝘽𝙏-2 Mock Test