J&K Sheri-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences, Soura, Srinagar SKIMS Engagement of Staff Nurses G-II on Academic Arrangement Basis.
Pursuant to recommendations of the Selection Committee and approval of the Competent Authority referred to above Sanction is hereby accorded to the engagement of candidates as Staff Nurse G-II at Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences Soura, Srinagar on Academic Arrangement Basis for a period of six months or till such time the posts are filled up on substantive basis in accordance with Recruitment Rules governing these posts, whichever is earlier.
The engagement order is published on SKIMS website Candidates through this abbreviated notice are advised to download the complete engagement order from the official website of Sher-i-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (www.skims.ac.in)
The engages shall be required to submit the following documents (in original) in the Office of Administrative Officer (Policy) at the time of their joining.
- Matriculation (Date of Birth) certificate
- 10+2 Marks/qualification Certificate
- Sc /Post Basic Nursing Marks/Degree certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Valid Category certificate, in case of reserved category candidates
- Hard copy of application from along with fee receipt (in original)
- Medical Fitness Certificate from SKIMS
- Unmarried certificate in case of female candidates belonging to reserved category
- Registration Certificate from State Nursing Council
- NOC from concerned District Industries Centre & Employment Exchange The engages shall be required to join within a period of 21 days from the date of issuance of this Order.
The engages shall be allowed to Join only after they execute an agreement with Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS) on the prescribed format, available on www.skims.ac.in
I. Advertisement Notice No. 05 of 2020, dated 07-10-2020
ii. Recommendations of the Selection Committee dated 28-12-2020