Kashmir Education Initiative (KEI ®). a non-profit, non-political charitable educational organization is inviting applications for scholarships from students, who are residents of Kashmir province, currently registered in any of the following Universities/ Colleges, in professional courses only: Government Medical College, Government Dental College, SKIMS Medical College, University of Kashmir, Central University of Kashmir, SK University of Agricultural science and Technology-K, Islamic University of Science and Technology and NIT Srinagar.
The scholarship will offer an annual financial aid of Rs. 10,000/-, for an initial period of one year. In addition to the financial aid. the students will be offered mentorship and career guidance.
- Must have secured more than 70% marks in 10th and 12th class. Students in only 1st year of their courses are eligible to apply.
- Total annual household income should not exceed INR1,50,000 (KEI shall verify this information using multiple sources, so please be accurate). Students furnishing wrong information and availing our scholarship will face disqualification and disciplinary action. Students receiving financial aid/ scholarships from any other source (government or private) are also not eligible.
Collection and Submission of Applications
Application forms can be downloaded from our website (www.kashmirei.org).
Completed application forms must be submitted online (through email only*). Scanned versions of the supporting documents should also be included.
Documents to be submitted:
- Completed application form duly attested by the HOD/ Principal of the Department/ College where the applicant is currently pursuing his/ her studies.
- Copy of marks certificates of all Board (10th and 12th classes) and admission slip of the current institute with rank (scanned) in the entrance tests.
- Proof of their household income (as shown in the application form).
- Availability of application forms: | 06/08/2015
- Last date of submission of application forms: 23/08/2015
Office address: KASHMIR EDUCATION INITIATIVE
Yatoo House, NIT Road, Hazratbal, Srinagar-190006, J&K |
www.kashmirei.org Phone- 0194-2414104