Central University of Jammu Research Associate, Field Investigators Walk-in-Interview.
Advertisement for appointment of research staff for the JKSCSTBC Development Corporation, Jammu and Kashmir
A Walk-in-interview will be held on 12.06.2019 at 11.00 AM in the Department of Public Policy and Public Administration for appointment of
Research Associate (01)
Field Investigators (03)
for the study on “Impact assessment of Jammu and Kashmir Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes, Backward Classes Development Corporation”.
Central University Jammu Jobs Details
Terms and Conditions:
1. Applicants should note that the appointment to be made is purely on temporary basis. The candidate will have no right or claim for any regular appointment in the Central University of Jammu.
2. The Appointment will be for two months and next extension (2 Month for Research Associate and 1 Month for Field Investigator) will be made on satisfactory performance.
3. The engagement may be terminated at any time by the University without any reason by giving a notice of 30 days.
4. The Honorarium will be consolidated. No other allowances are admissible.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post.
6. Selected Candidates will get TA/DA for field visit/data collection according to the norms of Central University of Jammu and JKSCSTBCDC, Jammu and Kashmir.
7. Candidates shall have to bring detailed CV along with original documents and one set of photocopy, photographs and publications, if any. Any corrigendum in connection with this advertisement shall be uploaded on the University website: www.cujammu.ac.in.
8. Interested candidates, fulfilling the above qualifications, may appear for walk-in-interview on 12.06.2019 at 11:00 A.M. at Department of Public Policy and Public Administration, Central University of Jammu, Raya Suchani (Bagla), District- Samba (J&K).