BQE Software Kashmir Jobs Recruitment 2021. | API Developer, Test Automation Engineer, Database Developer, QAC Engineer, Web Developer posts. | Last date 30 May 2021.
BQE Software Srinagar lnc., is a US-based corporation. It’s Kashmir development office is one of the leading software development companies in the valley. The company is offering challenging and exciting career opportunity as:
BQE Software Kashmir hiring for multiple positions, please find the job requirements/ description below.
BQE Software Kashmir Jobs Details.
• Experience in full cycle implementation of software development projects using .NET4.0artd above. C#, ADO. NET, ASP.NET, MVC.
• Should have sound knowledge of .NET web framework.
• Strong in ObjectOriented Programming, MVC and Design patterns
• Experience in developing of Web API and RESTful web services.
• Proficient in SQL Server with strong database design.
• Good experience with design patterns, object-oriented design and programming.
• Must have good analytical, debugging and problemsolving skills
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns. Writing dean, readable,and easily maintainable code
Test Automation Engineer (SDET)
1. As a Test Automation Engineer, you will have to develop, maintain, and execute automation tests.
2. Automation Framework Design and Implementation.
3. Support the scrum teams in design, develop and execution of test cases, test automation, ensure coverage and completeness of testing as per defined doneness criteria and maintain automated test within the Sprint timelines.
4. Finding solutions for Object Identification issues and error handling issues.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
1. Play a role in team with the aim to improve test coverage, increase transparency in testing, by implementing automated test within the test framework and test strategy
2. Build, Maintenance and extending test framework.
3. AutomatedTest-case implementation.
4. Ability to support development teams delivering into the System Team on tests and test process.
5. Work with development teams to identify and implement automation in appropriate areas.
6. Participate in release train to define Cl epics / user stories for next program increment.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
1. Bachelor or Master Degree in Engineering with minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in Software Automation will be added advantage.
3. Very Strong knowledge of Automated frameworks like NUnit,Selenium etc.
4. Should be well versed with automating Public API.
5. Very well versed in tools like PostMan, Fiddler etc.
6. Selenium WebDriver, Appium.
7. JIRA,Confluence, MySQL,/MS SQL Server.
• Should have advancedT-SQL Knowledge. Minimum two years of working experience on Microsoft SQL servers 2005/2008/2016
• Expert with creation of views, triggers* stored procedures and functions
• Good with relational database design, developmentand backend programming
• Good understanding of C# programming
• Having good hold on spoken English
• Good knowledge of SQL and scripting.
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
• Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
• Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
• Basic Knowledge of Software Programming.
• Good Oral and Written Communication.
Note: Experience Candidate will be preferred
Web Developer (Night shift) -Permanent WORK FROM HOME
Any Computer Science graduate REQUIRED SKILLS:
1. Html CSS, Bootstrap
1. Working Knowledge of .NET Web API is an added advantage
2 Working Knowledge of Angular/typescript is an added advantage
3. Querying SQL Server databases.
4. Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
5. Should have the ability toexpress thei rdesign ideas a nd tho ug hts.
6. 1-2 years of experience in developing Web based applications
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Collaborate with Project Managerto develop responsive front endofweb application.
2 Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented Ang ular, HTML and CSS
3. Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer and yourself
4. Creating RESTful APIs in .NET
5. Querying SQL Server databases.
6. Partiapate actively in discussions, presentations and deasions about front end development, web application etc.