JK NHM Udhampur jobs recruitment 2021| Jr. Pharmacist posts | Walk in 26-05-2021.
JK NHM Udhampur Engagement of Contractual Jr. Pharmacist for COVID19 under Emergency Covid Response Package (ECRP).
In pursuance to Mission Director NHM J&K letter no. No.SHS/NHM/J&K/HR/AD/202-27 dated 12-04-2021 and as approved by the Chairperson District Health Society District Development Commissioner Udhampur, invites application for Walk in Interview on prescribed format from the eligible candidates of District Udhampur only against the following categories of posts to be hired on contractual basis for a period of three months under Emergency Covid Response Package (ECRP) NHM.
The walk-in-interview shall be held at PWD Dak Bungalow Udhampur near Govt. Degree College Udhampur on 26-05-2021 at 11 AM sharp.
The interested candidates from District Udhampur are advised to bring all the original documents along with the application form and self attested copies of testimonials and one recent passport-size photograph pasted on the application form at the time of interview.
The candidates are advised to reach at the venue at 10.00 AM and must follow Covid-19 SOPs. No Application Forms will be accepted after 11 AM.
The Notice and application Forms for Walk-in-interview can be downloaded from official website of District Udhampur (Udhampur.nic.in).
Name of the Posts : Jr. Pharmacist (DH Udhampur)
Criteria: District Level
Qualification:- 10+2 with diploma in pharmacist training Course from SMF or any other recognized Institute.
Age: Up to 45 Years
Posts : 05
Walk in : 26-05-2021
Selection Criteria :
- 10+2 =30 points
- Diploma in Pharmacist from SMF or other recognized institute =50 points
- viva voce =20 points
- Total =100 points
Note : Items (i) to (ii) on prorate basis.
Terms and conditions :
- Selection will be done as per the above mentioned criteria strictly as per the merit.
- Candidates from District Udhampur can only apply for above said contractual post under ECRP (NHM).
- Contract will be offered by the District Health Society, Udhampur for a period of 03 months.
- Candidates shall have to serve the institution where posted.
- Only Degrees / diplomas from recognized universities institutions shall be considered for
- Incomplete application Forms in any respect shall be rejected.
- Application Forms can be rejected by the screening committee if found not falling as per required
- The hired candidate shall have to execute an agreement 1 bond with the District Health Society Udhampur on a prescribed format which is available at Chief Medical Officer’s Udhampur.
- The hiring shall not confer any right /claim to the appointee(s) for absorption in the department on regular or contractual basis.
- Number of posts is indicative only and may increase or decrease as per availability.
- In case of female married candidates for the above said posts, the residential proof will be considered from in-law-side or marriage certificate or Domicile certificate.
- Non performing candidate shall be liable for termination without any advance notice.
- The consolidated Remuneration as mentioned is inclusive of all allowances and benefits.
- The staff will be hired only for a period of three months under Emergency Response and Health System Preparedness package (ECRP).
- The selected candidates shall be paid monthly honorarium under ECRP, as communicated by the State Health Society J&K and hired staff shall not be entitled to any other allowances & monetary benefits whatsoever.
- A candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated / tampered documents/ testimonials or making statements which are incorrect, false or suppressing material information, may in addition to rendering liable for legal action of law, his/ her contract shall be terminated without any information to him/her. The society shall verify testimonials attached with the application forms, at appropriate time.
The lists of documents (self-attested) to be attached with the Application Form are mentioned
- Domicile Certificates.
- Essential qualification Certificate.
- Marks Sheets of essential qualifications for all semesters.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Registration Certificate.
- Degree and higher qualification Mark Sheets of Technical Education.
- Matric mark sheet.
- 10+2 mark sheet.
Full Details & Application form Click Below
DISTRICT HEALTH SOCIETY (CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER) UDHAMPUR
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.