Central University of Jammu Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following positions (three) on a temporary basis under Satish Dhawan Centre for Space Sciences, the Central University of Jammu for a period of one year which can be further extended based on the performance of the candidate in the periodical reviews, for a maximum period of 03 (three) years in total:
||Name of the Post
||No. of Post
||Electronics and Communication (Student satellite/ Avionics)
||B Tech, M.Tech, and a Ph.D. degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering and other allied branches of Electronics Engineering /Avionics/ Computer Science or equivalent streams areas related to RF/Microwave Engineering. Or having 3 years of research, teaching, and design, and development experience after M.E./M.Tech. with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
||B. Tech, M. Tech and Ph.D. in ECE or Computer Science and Engg., one (with a focus following on remote disciplines: sensing and Natural GIS applications, resources mapping and management, Land Use Land Cover Mapping, Land degradation mapping, Spatio-temporal modeling using Remote Sensing data) Or having 3 years of research, teaching, and design and development experience after M.E./M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
||Artificial Intelligence for Space Applications
||B Tech, M. Tech and Ph.D. in ECE or Computer Science and Engg. and other allied branches of Electronics Engineering/ Artificial Intelligence/ Image processing/Space Sciences /Avionics/ Computer Science or equivalent streams areas related to Machine Learning Or having 3 years of research, teaching, and design and development experience after M.E./M.Tech. with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
Stipend: Rs 47,000/- per month + HRA (as per CU Jammu norms)
Nature of post: The post is on a contract basis up to a maximum period of three years subject to satisfactory
performance evaluation every Six months.
Role of RA:
- Propose and develop models and algorithms (Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, etc.) in order to meet the demands of the project
- Work closely with project stakeholders
- Shaping research directions and producing results
- Attracting funding in cooperation with industrial partners
- Participating in proposal writing
- Coordinating research projects and delivering outputs
- Disseminating results through scientific publications
- Providing guidance to Ph.D. and MSc students
- Participating in the teaching activities
- Providing support in setting up and running experiments in the SnT Computer Vision laboratory
Mode of Application: Interested candidates are requested to submit the duly filled application form in the format(available online on the institute website www.cujammu.ac.in along with Self Attested Enclosures (CV, Marksheets, Ph.D. /Degree certificates, Publications/ NET/ GATE score card, Caste certificate if applicable, and any other relevant documents) as a SINGLE PDF FILE through email to the Principal Investigator before the deadlines.
Submission Deadline for Application Form: 30th June 2022 Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview at a later date which will be intimated by Email.
- The selected candidate will be expected to join at the earliest.
- The decision of the Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, CU Jammu will be final in all respects.
Dr. Vinay Kumar
Convener, Satish Dhawan Centre for Space Sciences
Central University of Jammu
Rahya-Suchani (Bagla) Distt : Samba-181143. J&K, India
Mobile: +91 9419904016
Alt. email: [email protected]