GMC Srinagar Jobs Recruitment 2022 for IMHANS.
GMC Srinagar Jobs: Applications on the prescribed format (as per Annexure A) are invited from the eligible candidates of Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir, for engagement against the following positions on contract basis for Child Nodal Centre for Institute of Mental Health & Neurosciences, (IMHANS) being run under Psycho Social Programme of UNICEF:- For regular Jobs, and updates keep visiting Jkalerts.com Or Download Our Mobile App for regular updates.
|Name of the Position
|No. of Positions
M.Phil Degree in Clinical Psychology from a RCI recognized Institute with 02 years of experience.
Candidates with experience in Child Psychology will be given preference.
Post Graduate in Psychology from a recognized Institute with (01) year of experience in counseling Desirable Qualification:
M.Phil Degree in Clinical Psychology from a RCI recognized Institute.
Masters in Social Work/Mass
Candidates having relevant experience in
advocacy will be given preference.
Experience in grass root advocacy in child mental health preferred.
Excellent writing, copy editing, and proofreading skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Strong project management skills.
Ability to collaborate with a variety of departments.
Skills in networking and coalition-building.
Skill in developing and using effective advocacy and community organizing techniques.
Ability to meet multiple deadlines in fast-paced work environment.
Ability to travel, including overnight.
Contribute to CGWC policy communications, including: writing blog posts, updating content for CGWC policy/advocacy webpages, and drafting responses to member and public inquires on emerging issues.
- Date of commencement of submission of Application forms= 13-07-2022.
- Last date of submission of Application forms=20-07-2022.
Terms & Conditions of engagement
- The engagement will be up to 31st December 2022.
- These contractual engagements are not being made against any substantive post and as such won’t confer any right upon the hired persons for regular/permanent appointment. The contractual engagees shall have to furnish an affidavit duly attested by the 1ts Class Magistrate to the effect that they will not daim for regular appointment at any future date on the strength of this contractual engagement.
- The engagement will only be for the sanctioned term (ie. 31st December 2022), subject to the satisfactory performance of the candidates/approvalofthe competent authoriti.
- The selected candidate sha II have to executean agreement to the effect that ho/she wil not leave the Department before the completion of the sanctioned term. Abandonment/termination of the arrangement will require one month’s prior notice on either side failng which the remuneration shal not be paid for one month to the incumbent, which shall always remain in deposit with the Department and shall be released on thecompletionof sanctioned term. However, the engagement shal be terminable without notice if the scheme gets closed before 31st December, 2022.
- If the contractual engagee at any point of time willfully neglects or refuses to perform h is duties, the appointing authority shall immediately terminate his/her contractual engagement without any notice and he/she shall not be entitled to any remuneration for such period.
- Thecandidatesmust be in possession of all required documentsand no under processcertificate shall be accepted/enteftained.
- A contact number must be indicated on the application.
The applications complete in all respect with all required documents plus a fee receipt of Rs. 300/- (Three Hundred only) in the form of pay-in-slip, (Annexuxe-B). should reach to this Office by or before 20 07 -2022.
Download Free PDF Ebooks for JKSSB VLW Exams.
Important Link for Candidates appearing in JKSSB Upcoming Exams.
👉𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 Mock Test
🚨 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝙈𝙏𝙎 Mock Test
👮♀️ 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙂𝙇 𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙧-1 Mock Test
👉 𝙎𝙎𝘾 𝘾𝙃𝙎𝙇 Mock Test
🚂 𝙍𝙍𝘽 𝙉𝙏𝙋𝘾 𝘾𝘽𝙏-2 Mock Test