Jobs in LAHDC Class IV, General Line Teacher and Other Posts
Jobs in LADAKH AUTONOMOUS HILL DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL 2016
LADAKH AUTONOMOUS HILL DEVELOPMENT COUNCIL Recruitment 2016 –:
Application for District Cadre posts listed in this notification is invited from eligible candidates belonging to District Leh. However, candidate belonging to the Scheduled Caste category shall be eligible to apply for the said reserved vacancies irrespective of their residence in the concerned District. Minimum required qualification; reservation quota and other conditions pertaining to each post are as follows:
- Permanent residents of J & K State hailing from Leh District.
- Age as on 01-01-2016 should not be:-
- below the age of 18 years; and
- above the age of:
- 40 years in case of Open Merit and other category candidates
- 43 years in case of RBA/ALC/SOC/SC/ST candidates
- 42 years in case of Differently Abled candidates.
- 48 years in case of Ex-servicemen
- 40 years in case of candidates already in Government Service/ Contractual employees and
- Possess the prescribe academic/professional/technical qualification as envisaged in the Recruitment rules of the indenting department and fulfill all other conditions of eligibility for the posts by or on the closing dateof receipt of application forms i.e 18 -04-2016.
Total Vacancies : posts advertised = 65
|Name of the Department||Name of the Post||No of posts with breakup||Prescribed Qualification/Criteria|
|Various||Class IV||OM = 15 R3A = 05 ST =02 SC =02 ALC = 01 Total = 25||Minimum 10th Maximum 12th Criteria for short listing on pro rata basis:
Matric : 90 points 10+2 : 10 points Total : 100 points Criteria for selection on pro rata basisj
Matric : 60 points 10+2 : 20 points Viva Voce : 20 Total : 100 points
|Electric M&RE Grde Ladakh||Draftsman Electrical||OM = 01 RBA = 01 Total = 02||10* pass with 2 year Diploma in Draftsman Electrical from recognized institute.
Criteria for Selection.
|Written Test : 80 points Viva Voce : 20 points Total : 100|
|Election Office||Election assistant||0M = 01 Total = 01||1. Graduate
2.Working Knowledge of urdu.
3.Six months certificate course in computer application from recognized institute.
How to Apply:
(I) The application forms shou:d be filled neatly and legibly as per prescribed format of LAHD- SSRB, Leh.(copy of format s enclosed at the Annexure “A”)
(I!) The recent photograph must be sized to the space indicated and must be signed by the applicant.
- Photocopies of relevant certificates required to be submitted with the complete application form must be duly self attested.
- One self addressed envelope of ”5″X’10’ size with a stamp of ? 22.
- Note: Under process claim at any stage will not be entertained.
- Examination fee of C 100 shall have to be deposited through any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank, in favour of LAHD-SSRB, beating account number 0069010200000771, opened with JK bank main branch, leh the receipt challan of which must be attached with the application form.
Note: Candidates must possess the minimum required qualification at the time of submitting the form. Any claim regarding qualification made after the dosing date for receipt of application forms shall not be entertained.
- A candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated/tampered documents/testimonials or
making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information including canvassing/lobbying shall be debarred permanently or for a specific period, from being considered for any or all recruitment made by the Board.
- Ordinarily, the board, in accordance with Council Regulation No: LAHDC-Leh/2/1996 para 10 (ii), shall restrict the number of applicants appearing for interviews to five times the number of post vacancies. Interviews will be held only after evaluation of the written/practical tests and preliminary screening. The prescribed qualifications reflect the ba e minimum requirements of the job and mere possession thereof shall not entitle a candidate to be called for written/practical test/interview and also grant weight-age to the higher qualification in relevant line/discipline as may be decided by the Board.
- Call letter shall not be issued individua iy; however, the Board shall give wide publicity through print and electronic media, official website (leh.nic.in) of Leh District about venues and dates for written/practical tests/interviews for eligible candidates. However, It is the responsibility of applicants to be aware of this information; applicants are advised to contact the office of the Deputy Director, Employment, Secretary Leh Autonomous Hill Development -Subordinate Services Recruitment Board, after the closing date receipt of application, to confirm date and times of written/practical test/interviews.
No claim of being unaware of the dates/schedule for written/practical tests/interview shall be entertained.
- The candidate must produce the original qualification/category certificate/Bonafide certificate in case of qualification obtained outside the J&K State before the committee constituted for oral test or as and when the Board may call such documents so that their eligibility for participation in the Physical,Hype/Written/practical Test/interview is verified. Any candidate who fails to produce the relevant original documents/testimonials on the scheduled date shall not be allowed to appear in the above test.
- In service candidates should route their application forms through proper channel. However, an advance copy, along with all required documents, shall reach the Board on or before the closing date for receipt of application. The Head of Department concerned shall forward the application from of the in service candidates to the office of Secretary l.eh Autonomous Hill Development Subordinate Services Recruitment Board, Leh within 5 days after the last date of filling of application form, i.e 18-04-2016.
Note: The horizontal reservation for Ex-Servicemen and Differently Abled Persons to the extent of 6% and 3% respectively would mean the reservation which would cut across the vertical reservation and the persons selected shall have to be placed in the appropriate category by making necessary adjustment. In respect of Differently Abled Persons the reservation shall be available only for services, posts and type identified for the purpose by the competent authority under the provisions of Jammu and Kashmir persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunity, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act. 1998 and to the extent specified therein. Besides the nature of disability for a post indicated in order No: 62-SW of 2001 dated: 13- 03-2001 shall be adhered to in letter and script. The horizontal reservation to the extent of 6% of the available vacancies shall be provided to the Ex-Servicemen against such posts only where the maximum of the pay scale does not exceed Rs. 105C0.(pre-revised)
- The posts advertised in this Notification are subject to increase or decrease by the indenting departments.
- Instruction for delivery of application forms.
Candidates are advised to deposit the application form complete in all respect in the office of the Secretary Leh Autonomous Hill Development Subordinate Service Selection Recruitment Board
by or before last date i:e 18-04-2016. Applications received after the closing date by hand or by post will not be accepted. Application forms incomplete in any respect shall be rejected without notice.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate
- Opening Date of Receipt of Application Forms : 23 -03-2016
- Closing Date c/f Receipt of Application Forms : 18 -04-2016
For more details http//www.leh.nic.in
Application Form Application-LAHDC-Class-IV-General-Line-Teacher-Other-Posts
JOIN TELEGRAM | INSTAGRAM | ANDROID APP
Attention Please :
Looking for Govt or Private Job?
Click here to Install Our Official Mobile App to Get Regular Jobs Updates, Breaking News, Results & Current Affairs
More Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir
- Indian Army 10+2 TES Recruitment 2023
- Intelligence Bureau (IB) Jobs Recruitment 2023 797 Posts.
- NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023
- Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
- C-DOT Software Engineer, RF Engineer Jobs Recruitment 2023
- Sangeet Natak Akademi Walk-In-Interview.
- ITBP Head Constable (Midwife) Jobs 2023.
Do you Need Website, Mobile App or Software check our Services Below
Websites & Mobile Apps